We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeNeed for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayman

Rayman

Male Posts : 808

Humor : FISH SLAP!

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii Empty
PostSubject: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii   Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Don't get me wrong, Hot Pursuit is one of the BEST GAMES in the world. There's just a FEW problems with it. #1, the graphics. If you have it for Ipod, PC, Xbox, PS3, the graphics are probaly AMAZING. With Wii, the graphics AREN'T that great. It kinda looks like one of those arcade racing games. But, they ARE good. #2, the career. If you have it for Ipod, PC, Xbox, PS3, you probaly get to choose which side your on in the career. Cop or Racer. That ain't the case with Wii. In career, you can only be a RACER. You can be a cop, only in the Interceptor mode in the quick play. I would recommend buying this, but if you're a COPS ONLY kind of guy or some graphics master, don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

Male Posts : 1593

Humor : yellow triangles, wut

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii   Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:20 am

I absolutely agree with this.

Most people think that the Wii version isn't really impressive, claiming that it's basically an upgraded version of Need For Speed Nitro.

But hey, good to see you're enjoying Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. :3
Back to top Go down
Rayman

Rayman

Male Posts : 808

Humor : FISH SLAP!

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii   Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:04 pm

EpicFunkey the Tsutarja wrote:

it's basically an upgraded version of Need For Speed Nitro.
NITRO?! My friend has Nitro, and that's basicly a HOT WHEELS video game with cops. I gotta say, mine beats Nitro ANY DAY. And besides, Nitro is the NFS for kids. Hot Pursuit is much more... serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii   Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Wii
Page 1 of 1