We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeGaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins

Go down 
4 posters

Which of these accomplishments sounds hardest to you?
Reaching the Split-Screen level in Pac-Man
Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_vote_lcap33%Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Achieving the Killionaire achievement in Halo 3
 33% [ 1 ]
Beating Battletoads
Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_vote_lcap0%Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Beating "Through The Fire And Flames" on expert mode perfectly in Guitar Hero III
 0% [ 0 ]
Getting a 2 Billion Point Combo in Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
 0% [ 0 ]
Survivng 15 minutes with Level Six Wanted Level in Grand Theft Auto IV
 0% [ 0 ]
Obtaining the Seriously 3.0 Achievement in Gears of War 3
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

Female Posts : 1249

Humor : Esta frase es en español.

Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins Empty
PostSubject: Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins   Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:00 am

These are the 7 achievements in gaming that are some of the hardest ever - without cheating of course.

#7 - Split-Screen Level (Pac Man)
Although the game Pac-Man itself is over 30 years old, it still holds one of the most prestigious gaming achivements ever. Getting through 1 level of dot eating is tough, but 255 levels is another. And once you've gotten through 255 brutal levels [several hours long] you reach the coveted Split-Screen Level. Due to a software bug, the 256th level is impossible to defeat. But getting to it will win the respect of nerds and geeks everywhere.
#6 - Killionaire (Halo 3)
There's a reason this is the hardest achievement in the history of Halo. You have to kill 10 enemies in 36 seconds, while your tenth kill must come within 4 seconds of your ninth. Getting this beast of a metal is brutal, but still barely out of the Top Five.
#5 - Beating Battletoads (Battletoads)
Over 20 years ago, a TMNT rival game called Battletoads was released. The game was well-known for it's brutal gameplay. It had only three chances to revive yourself after losing all your lives, loads of things to dodge, and no saving feature, so quit and it's all done for. Not to mention the potentially game-stopping glitch at Level 11. But, make it through all these and you just beat one of the most brutal games ever.
#4 - Through The Fire And Flames (Guitar Hero III)
Although the band DragonForce has been around since 1999, they didn't have their big break until 2007, when their song "Through The Fire And Flames" became a notorious enemy in Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock. Beating it on easy is hard enough, but what about doing it perfectly... on expert mode? Yeah, that's pretty brutal. It requires memorization of 3,772 notes and over 7 minutes of music. It's not impossible, but it's by no means an easy feat.
#3 - 2 Billion Point Combo (Tony Hawk's American Wasteland)
Although the game itself only got average reviews, the game went viral when a player posted an internet video of himself taking 9 minutes, a lot of kick flips, and ultimately over 2,000,000,000 (2 billion) points. Though his record has since been topped, it's hard enough just to get 2 billion points.
#2 - Public Enemy No. 1 (Grand Theft Auto IV)
In Grand Theft Auto IV, Henrik Lindholm went on a rampage. Not that remarkable, until you learn he got a Six Star Ranking. Impressive. But when he managed to stay alive away from cops and snipers for over 15 minutes, the Denmark citizen blew everyone's mind with a new record. Although this is only Achievement Number 2, get this and you'll always be Public Enemy Number 1 in my books.
#1 - Seriously 3.0 (Gears of War 3)
Kotaku calls this the greatest achievement in all of Xbox 360. They're not joking. For this achievement, you must beat over a dozen tough accomplishments, including take 1500 enemy leaders captive, killing 6000 enemies with 5 different weapons (30,000 total), and being an MVP in competitive combat five times. That's just for starters. If you can manage to get Seriously 3.0 , you are truly a great gamer.
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

Male Posts : 1593

Humor : yellow triangles, wut

PostSubject: Re: Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins   Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:26 am

You forgot to add Blockbuster - Team Fortress 2 (get 100,000 views for your rendered YouTube replay for TF2). Unless you're someone like RubberFruit, KelThuzadMadness, crazyhalo or the like, then this achievement is just about impossible to get.

Plus, Touhou's entire range of games is literally suicide if you're playing on Lunatic mode. So that should be there as well.

also lol battletoads
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

Female Posts : 1249

Humor : Esta frase es en español.

PostSubject: Re: Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins   Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Blockbuster - That is a brutal accompishment, especially since over half of YouTube's videos don't make it to the 500 view mark. However, I don't think I'll include it because that is more of a YouTube achievement than a gaming achievement.

Touhou's Games - I'll need more specific info to include them. (To tell you the truth, the only game on here I've ever played is Pac-Man, and that's assuming Ms. Pac-Man counts.)

Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins   Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:14 pm

See for yourself the chaos you'll be facing in that game
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

PostSubject: Re: Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins   Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:50 pm

The BLU Heavy wrote:

I could beat that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flurryx25
Rookie
Rookie
flurryx25

Male Posts : 68

Humor : I hate pears!

PostSubject: Re: Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins   Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:19 pm

i got to the final boss on a touhou it was impossible
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins   Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:13 am

Lucky102 wrote:
The BLU Heavy wrote:

Are you crazy?

Attempting to defeat Mokou is like jumping off a cliff where the bottom is a bunch of spikes without a parachute and expecting to survive!
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

PostSubject: Re: Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins   Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:24 am

The BLU Heavy wrote:
Lucky102 wrote:
The BLU Heavy wrote:

Are you crazy?

Attempting to defeat Mokou is like jumping off a cliff where the bottom is a bunch of spikes without a parachute and expecting to survive!

I was kidding.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins   Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming's 7 Deadly Sins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Be Funkeys :: Discussions :: Consoles-
Jump to: