We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeSorry I haven't been posting. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry I haven't been posting.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

Sorry I haven't been posting. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I haven't been posting.   Sorry I haven't been posting. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Hey Funkeys!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately- Just have a lot going on.

I was assigned this "Reading Project" in Which I have to read 6 books each Quarter- and the books have to be at least 200 pages. I'm not the biggest reader, so this project has been keeping me quite busy.

I've also been hooked on playing Terraria and MW2.
I also know three people's birthdays that are in early november, so I've been doing a lot of partying.
It's also almost Halloween and I'm having a Halloween Party.

So I've been pretty busy, but I'll try to post more.

Back to top Go down
trexeric
Domo

trexeric

Male Posts : 460

Humor : Everything, Yet Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been posting.   Sorry I haven't been posting. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Sounds... busy. If you want a REALLY good book, I would suggest Eragon. Eragon is part of the Inheritance series. The second book is Eldest, the third is Brisingr, and the fourth (unreleased) is Inheritance.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been posting.   Sorry I haven't been posting. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already have enough series to be obsessed with- Heroes Of Oylmpus, The Hunger Games..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Funkyman
Whisper
Whisper
Mr.Funkyman

Male Posts : 30

Humor : You foolish fools will never defeat me! You're far too busy being foolish!

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been posting.   Sorry I haven't been posting. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:04 pm

I read all the books mentioned, except the unreleased one Razz
Back to top Go down
flurryx25
Rookie
Rookie
flurryx25

Male Posts : 68

Humor : I hate pears!

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been posting.   Sorry I haven't been posting. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Lucky102 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, but I already have enough series to be obsessed with- Heroes Of Oylmpus, The Hunger Games..
did you read son of neptune yet I have the first two books and im waiting for mark of athena
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been posting.   Sorry I haven't been posting. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 am

flurryx25 wrote:
Lucky102 wrote:
did you read son of neptune yet I have the first two books and im waiting for mark of athena

No, but my school has a Book fair soon and I hope to pick it up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been posting.   Sorry I haven't been posting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been posting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Be Funkeys :: Forum Stuff :: Site Updates-
Jump to: