We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeWii Would Like To Play... I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wii Would Like To Play...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

Female Posts : 1249

Humor : Esta frase es en espaƱol.

Wii Would Like To Play... Empty
PostSubject: Wii Would Like To Play...   Wii Would Like To Play... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 pm

This is about the Wii-exclusive series of games, titled Wii. Here are my thoughts on each individual game in the series.

A "Retired" game means that it has a sequel and the original is no longer widely used.

Wii Sports [RETIRED] - At the time, this was an extremely entertaining game. 5 fun filled sports. But, time has passed, and we've moved onto the sequel, and forgotten about the best selling video game of all time.
Wii Play - Alone, this game is very boring.
Wii Fit [RETIRED] -A good idea, but the best-selling fitness video game of all time just doesn't make you want to stick.
Wii Music - The least selling game in the series, there's not much fun left when you've done everything.
Wii Sports Resort - 10 New sports and 2 returning favorites [3 of the originals cut] and much more fun and addictive than the original.
Wii Party - This game has it's perks and is very addictive, but very boring once everything is accomplished.
Wii Fit - More accurate and everything and more from the original, but just doesn't work as a fitness program. I should know. I tried for a month. NO progress whatsoever.

From best to worst, top to bottom...

Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports
Wii Fit+
Wii Party
Wii Music
Wii Fit
Wii Play

Last edited by I'm A Microwave! on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

PostSubject: Re: Wii Would Like To Play...   Wii Would Like To Play... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Well said.
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Domo

trexeric

Male Posts : 460

Humor : Everything, Yet Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Wii Would Like To Play...   Wii Would Like To Play... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 pm

I agree with most of this, although I haven't played any of Wii's games lately so I wouldn't really know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii Would Like To Play...   Wii Would Like To Play... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii Would Like To Play...
Page 1 of 1