We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeMy Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

Male Posts : 1593

Humor : yellow triangles, wut

My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 am

Today is totally not a good day for Rainbow Dash. She was banished for Equestria due to learning an ancient technique known as "danmaku", which was used originally by the guardians of Equestria to keep out intruders, until the reign of Nightmare Moon, who abused the danmaku technique in order to cause an imperishable night to prevent Princess Celestia from raising the sun, thus making it illegal. She eventually travels around the rest of the world, until she finds a strange border in the Earth, which lead to a strange country known as Gensokyo. There, she meets a human being known as Reimu Hakurei, a master of the ancient danmaku technique. Dash eventually befriends Reimu and the two start to spend time together in the Hakurei Shrine, which is Reimu's home. However, things seem to get even worse, as the cursed Nightmare Moon returns for revenge, and invades Gensokyo. Will Dash and Reimu stop this evil threat from attacking their homeground?

Characters
Protagonists
Rainbow Dash - A Pegasus pony from Cloudsdale who learned the ancient technique of danmaku, and was banished from learning it. She is the main protagonist of the story. She represents the Element of Loyalty.
Reimu Hakurei - A human from Gensokyo, who is a master at danmaku and has solved many problems in Gensokyo, ranging from spring not arriving when it was supposed to, to a strange UFO hovering around the country.
Twilight Sparkle - A unicorn from Canterlot, who is the faithful student of Equestria's ruler, Princess Celestia. Along with Spike, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity, she is off to search for Rainbow Dash in search of information. She is the Element of Magic.
Spike - A baby dragon who is the assistant of Twilight Sparkle. He is off to help Twilight Sparkle search for information from Rainbow Dash about the so-called "danmaku" combat technique.
Aya Shameimaru - A crow tengu from Gensokyo. She is known for being the main editor for the Bunbunmaru Newspaper.
Marisa Kirisame - A human witch from Gensokyo, who is one of Reimu's friends, and, like Reimu, one of the main playable characters in the Touhou series.
Youmu Konpaku - A half-human, half-ghost who is the gardener of the Hakugyokurou, a ghost shrine in the Netherworld.
Yuyuko Saigyouji - A ghost who is the lady of the Hakugyokurou, and Gensokyo's friendly neighbourhood glutton.
Fluttershy - A pastel yellow and pink pegasus with a shy personality, and the ability to easily befriend animals. She represents the Element of Kindness.
Pinkie Pie - A happy-go-lucky, pink earth pony with a huge obsession for partying and cupcakes. She represents the Element of Laughter.
Rarity - A white and purple unicorn who is known for her romantic personality and her various clothing designs. She represents the Element of Generosity.
Applejack - A light-orange and yellow earth pony who works at the Sweet Apple Acres farm with her brother Big Macintosh, grandmother Granny Smith, and sister Apple Bloom. She represents the Element of Honesty.

Antagonists
Nightmare Moon - The evil form of Princess Luna, a pony with the ability to raise the moon. No-one actually knew that the Elements of Harmony actually split Nightmare Moon and Princess Luna into two separate ponies, thus causing her to hunt down Rainbow Dash in Gensokyo in order to gain revenge against defeating her with the Mane 6 characters of MLP: Friendship is Magic.

Last edited by DJ P0N-3 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 am

Chapter 1

"Please tell me this isn't happening, Princess Celestia..." Rainbow Dash said, terrified.
"I'm sorry, Rainbow Dash, but it has to happen. You know that danmaku is illegal in Equestria, right?" Princess Celestia sighed.
"But I didn't even know that it was illegal- why do you even have to punish me for suddenly learning something we shouldn't be able to learn in the first place?!" Rainbow Dash yelled.
"Look, I can't really tell you that. We don't have enough time- just go." Princess Celestia replied arrogantly, pushing the blue pegasus pony away from her old home town.

Rainbow Dash certainly wasn't having things going her way today. She woke up to a bad start, being startled by Pinkie Pie, who was only trying to help her wake up, and fell off the wrong side of the bed, she accidentally tripped over one of Twilight Sparkle's books in her library, and now, she got banished from Equestria for learning danmaku, an unknown technique she was curious to know about, but didn't know it was illegal all along. The pony flew far away from Ponyville, in search of another place to live in the Earth.

The search for a new home took ages. New York wasn't an ideal place due to the crowded and noisy streets, London didn't do the trick either because of the constant rain and cold weather, and she didn't even think about resting in Sydney because it was summer there and an Australian summer was notorious for being ridiculously hot. Day and night, Rainbow Dash tried to find a new place to live, but none of the places were even good enough... Until, as she was travelling through the dark outskirts of Japan, she found a strange rift in the middle of nowhere.

Dash approached the strange rift. What was something odd like this doing in the Earth anyway? She poked her hoof into the rift, and then her other hoof, but that caused her to trip over, and accidentally fall into the rift.

"Gah!" Dash shrieked. "Urgh... that hurt..."

The pegasus pony looked up, and saw a place that appeared to be extremely different from where she was before. This strange realm was extremely colorful, compared to the outskirts she was in before, which was dark. Trees were nearly everywhere, and a giant hill with a staircase could be seen in front of her eyes. Suddenly, she heard a noise that sounded like the closing of some sort of gap. Dash got up, reacting to this closing noise.

The rift had disappeared!

"No! This can't be!" Dash gasped in horror, throwing her hands everywhere in panic, searching for the rift. "The rift is gone! I'm stranded in an alternate dimension now!"
"Oh, this alternate dimension isn't so bad, you know..." A female voice yelled from the top of the giant staircase perched on the hill.
"Hold on... who is that?" Rainbow Dash yelled. "Show yourself!"
"Just come up here, I'll show myself to you." The voice replied.

Dash ran up the giant staircase, to see who this mysterious girl was...
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

Female Posts : 1249

Humor : Esta frase es en espaƱol.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:34 am

Who was the mysterious girl?
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 am

I can't tell you, you're gonna have to find out in Chapter 2.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

Female Posts : 1249

Humor : Esta frase es en espaƱol.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 am

Then post Chapter 2.
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:55 am

Keep waiting for it, then...
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:59 am

Chapter 2

Upon reaching the top of the staircase, Dash encountered the mysterious girl calling for her. She was wearing a beautiful, red and white miko uniform, with detached sleeves. Along with that, she had a red bow on her head, placed on the top of her black hair.

"Oh... my... Celestia..." Dash gasped in amazement. "You look really beautiful in those clothes... What- what is your name, miss?"
"Oh, me? Well, the name's Reimu Hakurei. The Shrine Maiden of the Hakurei Shrine, and the one who usually checks the Hakurei Border. You know, the strange rift that disappeared after you got into it? Anyway. What's your name?"
"Well, I'm Rainbow Dash." The blue pegasus pony replied, holding out her hoof to Reimu. "Nice to meet you, miss Reimu!"
"Nice to meet you too." Reimu said, shaking Dash's hoof. "Want to come in for some tea? I bet you must be really exhausted."
"Yeah, I'm really really exhausted. I could fancy a refreshment." Dash responded.

The two walked into the shrine's kitchen. Rainbow Dash walked around the shrine, checking out all the furniture and the rooms. She was amazed. Dash had never seen such exotic items in a house, especially in Ponyville.

"Tea's ready, Rainbow Dash! Come down!" Reimu announced.
"Alright, I'm comin'!" Dash said, rushing down to the kitchen.
"Drink in, Rainbow Dash, but not too quickly. You might accidentally choke on it and spit it out, which means I have to clean up, and boy, that's some really hard work!" Reimu said. "Anyway, just why exactly are you here in Gensokyo anyway?"
"Eeeh? Gensokyo? What's that?" Dash asked, curious.
"Gensokyo's the realm you're currently in. It's also my hometown, much like wherever you lived was your hometown." Reimu explained. "Anyway, just how did you get here?"
"Well... it's a long story." Dash began.

It all started a few days ago. There was absolutely nothing to do in Ponyville, my old hometown. Pinkie Pie was too busy making cupcakes, Fluttershy was tending to all her animal friends, Twilight Sparkle was studying really hard, Applejack was harvesting all the apples for Applebuck season with the help of Big Macintosh, and Rarity was making dresses. None of them had the time to hang out with me, so I decided to do a few random things. I tried doing a Sonic Rainboom, but I had no motivation to do so. I also tried practicing my tricks to show to the Wonderbolts. The practice didn't really seem to pay off, and I failed to impress them. And then, I got bored, and learned about this strange thing called "danmaku".

"Wait- danmaku? I'm a master at that!" Reimu interrupted.
"Oh, really? That's cool. Anyway, back to my story. Now, where were we...?" Dash said.

It was really cool! It involved shooting a flurry of energy at an opponent in order to create stunning displays and to fend off enemies! I decided to test it out. However, Princess Celestia managed to find out about it, and somehow, she kicked me out of Equestria for learning it... I was wondering why she did it, though. It's like she kicked me out just because she didn't like me! Then, I searched for a new hometown. New York, Tokyo, Sydney, London, those places weren't right for me. Then, I found Gensokyo, and then I found you. That's basically it from there.

"Oh... I see. Well, I guess you're welcome here, then." Reimu said cheerily to Dash.
"Well, thanks! I was hoping for some support, since at the moment I'm homeless." Dash replied.
"Well, well... I guess it's getting dark now!" Reimu announced, looking out at the window. "We should get some rest now."
"Yup, we should..." Dash yawned. "I'll see you in the morning, Reimu."
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Go on! This is great.
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:50 am

Chapter 3

Meanwhile, back at Equestria, things started to go really bad. The absence of Rainbow Dash from the Elements of Harmony caused a disruption in the land. I seemed to affect Princess Luna, the pony responsible for raising the moon and lowering it to make way for the Sun. A dark aura started to glow in her heart...

"Oh...?" Princess Luna gasped. "Wh-what's going on? ...AAGH!"

The aura had suddenly escaped Luna's body, forming another pony. The pony had a black coat, and a teal mane. Its appearance was similar to that of Princess Celestia's, only more sinister.

"HAHAHAHAHAH! I am finally free! One of the Elements of Harmony has been freed, causing a disruption in my imprisonment..." the pony cackled.
"Wait... Just who the hay are you?!" Luna furiously asked.
"Oh, Luna, how could you not know me?" The pony yelled.
"WHAT?! How do you know my name?! What the hell is going on?!" Luna yelled.
"I am your dark side, Nightmare Moon!" Nightmare Moon replied. "I was the one that took full control of your body, mind and soul 1,000 years ago! And now... I'm here for my revenge!"
"I can't let you do that, me!" Luna triumphantly yelled. The pony charged at her evil persona, ready to strike.
"Spell card activate! Lunar Sign - Star of Oblivion!" Nightmare Moon yelled. A flurry of energy balls that formed the shape of a star came flying at Princess Luna, damaging her and rendering her unconscious. "That was much too easy..."

The knockout of Luna had caused a disruption in the day and night cycle. When the night was meant to come, the Sun was still up. Many ponies were concerned. One of those ponies was Twilight Sparkle, a loyal student of Princess Celestia.

"Wait a minute... The moon should be up!" Twilight wondered. "I should report this to the Princess right away! Spike, write this down, now!"
"You got it, Twi!" Spike responded, grabbing a pen and paper and beginning to write.
"Dear Princess Celestia," Twilight began. "Something's gone awfully wrong. Apparently, the moon isn't rising and the sun isn't going down at all! Is Princess Luna dozing off, or has something bad seemed to happen to her? Please respond- very quickly, actually. From your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle. Got that all down?"
"Yep, got it down. Now, to send it..." Spike said as he blew the message away to the Princess. The reply came immediately. "I got a reply- which is quite fast! Alright... here's what it says. To my faithful student Twilight, I heard about the incident. Apparently Princess Luna has been knocked out. Apparently Nightmare Moon was split apart from Princess Luna's body, and now the two are just two separate ponies. I'll handle all the moon business for now, you go find Nightmare Moon. However- there's one problem. You'll need Spike to take place of Rainbow Dash for the Element of Loyalty. Apparently she's learned an illegal combat technique known as danmaku, and Nightmare Moon is notorious for using it. I suspect that she's also going to use it and join Nightmare Moon. So, your mission is- with your friends, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Spike, for backup, you'll need to locate Rainbow Dash and get all the information you can possibly get from her about this technique, and convince her to not join Nightmare Moon. From, Princess Celestia. That's all it says. Well, let's go!"

A few hours later, at the gate of Equestria, Twilight had finally gathered her other pony friends, who also represented one of the Elements of Harmony. She came up with a plan, and decided to share it with the other ponies.

"Ok, so, here's the plan. We're going to have to leave Equestria for now in order to find Rainbow Dash. Apparently she's learned danmaku, an ancient type of combat technique used by Nightmare Moon, who has recently been freed from her imprisonment deep inside Princess Luna's mind." Twilight explained.
"Oh, no! Nightmare Moon's been freed- we'll possibly be doomed! And she's much more powerful this time..." Fluttershy gasped quietly.
"We might need to get some armor- which I've just been designing just in case of such an event!" Rarity contributed. "And it even corresponds to our mane and coat!"
"Well, ah guess that's pretty useful! Thanks, Rarity!" Applejack said, putting on the armor.
"Anyway. I've designed a tracking device that will locate Rainbow Dash. Her last known location was in the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan, and that's an extremely long way. It would take nearly days to get us there by simply walking, and that would result in Nightmare Moon fully destroying Equestria before we even find her! So it's best that we find something fast to get us there, like an airplane in the outside world." Twilight continued. "Anyone know the nearest airport around here?"
"Well... um... I do have some... friends. They could possibly help." Fluttershy mumbled.
"Really, Fluttershy?" Twilight asked. "Could you summon them over here?"
"I'll try..." The yellow pegasus pony replied. She eventually emitted a loud chant that summoned a whole bunch of butterflies- just about enough to carry the giant mass of the ponies and take them over to Rainbow Dash's last known location. "Well... here they are. Get on... at least, if that's okay with you."
"Alright! Thanks, Fluttershy!" Pinkie Pie cheered. "Alright, butterfly friends, off to the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan!"

The butterflies flew off, heading for the city that the ponies considered unknown, as a dark purple-blue aura began to follow them...
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:16 am

Chapter 4

The sun began to rise in Gensokyo, ready to greet all of the realm's inhabitants. Rainbow Dash woke up to the smell of something delicious cooking downstairs... What could it be? Dash got up and trotted down to the kitchen, where she found Reimu, who was in the middle of cooking fish for breakfast.

"Mornin', Reimu!" Rainbow Dash said.
"Glad to see you're awake, Rainbow Dash!" Reimu responded cheerfully. "I've got some fish that is just about ready to be served. Why don't you go to the table and let me handle the breakfast for now?"
"Okay, I'll head on over there immediately." Dash responded, approaching the table and preparing to eat.

A few minutes later, Reimu had finished cooking breakfast, and the two began to chow down on their meal. As soon as they were finished, they headed outside, preparing for a leisurely stroll through Gensokyo.

"So, Rainbow, since you're new here, I'm starting to think... I should possibly introduce you to some of the townsfolk in Gensokyo!" Reimu said.
"Hmmm... sounds like a good idea. Let's go meet some other people around here!" Dash replied cheerily.

As Rainbow Dash and Reimu were strolling through Gensokyo without a care in the world, two figures zoomed past the two. Rainbow Dash was quickly annoyed by this, and went into hot pursuit against the two figures.

"Hey! Come back here, you could've run into me and Reimu!" Rainbow Dash yelled, annoyed.
"Wait! Rainbow Dash, come back!" Reimu ordered, as she dashed madly towards Rainbow Dash and the two unknown people.

Reimu caught up to Rainbow Dash, who had finally caught up to the two figures. However, Reimu soon realized that the two unknown figures were actually friends of hers upon close inspection.

"Strange... blue rainbow horse with wings... thing! You can't just snoop into other people's business, you know!" One of the figures argued.
"Yeah, but you could've run us over!" Rainbow Dash yelled.
"Quiet, both of you!" Reimu snapped, in a commanding tone. "Sorry, Marisa and Aya... I don't really think my friend Rainbow Dash meant to get you girls into this situation..."
"Oh, it's ok." Aya replied. "So, blue rainbow horse, you must be Reimu's friend. What's your name?"
"Oh, me? I'm Rainbow Dash. What's yours?" Rainbow Dash said, introducing herself.
"The name's Aya Shameimaru! I'm the editor of Gensokyo's Bunbunmaru Newspaper! Glad to make your acquaintance!" Aya said proudly.
"Eh, I'm Marisa Kirisame. I'm the third-fastest girl in all of Gensokyo, and one of Reimu's colleagues. Also, I know this deadly move called the Master Spark, which is supposed to shoot some rainbow-colored beam at my enemies." Marisa replied.
"Oh, a rainbow-colored beam? I can do something like that, but it's just a trail that shows where I've been flying after I've done my signature move, the Sonic Rainboom." Rainbow Dash explained.
"Heh, sounds cool." Marisa complimented.
"Well, I think we better get going. I've got to introduce Rainbow Dash to more people in Gensokyo." Reimu said. "I'll see you two later today, ok?"
"Yep, that's totally fine! See ya soon, Reimu and Rainbow Dash!" Aya cheerily responded, dismissing the two.

Eventually, after meeting Marisa and Aya, Reimu decided to take Rainbow Dash to the Netherworld, where she would meet two more of Reimu's friends. Once they got in, they came across a ghost shrine, known as the Hakugyokurou. Reimu, knowing that her next two residents were in there, entered the shrine. Rainbow Dash followed along.

"Hello...? Anyone in here?" Rainbow Dash asked as her voice echoed through the shrine. Eventually, a girl with white hair, wielding a katana jumped out from the shadows, preparing for battle.
"Freeze, intruder! Leave the Hakugyokurou immediately, or I'll make you leave myself!" The girl commanded furiously.
"Gah! Don't kill me, please! Sheesh, so far people have been quite rude when I first met them!" Rainbow Dash groaned.
"Stop! She's not an intruder, Youmu! She's my friend!" Reimu said calmly.
"Oh... I see. Sorry about that, heheheh... Anyway... I'm Youmu Konpaku. I'm the gardener of the Hakugyokurou. And I'm quite defensive when it comes to intruders coming in... What's yours?" Youmu greeted.

Rainbow Dash remained unresponsive, traumatized and annoyed.

"Her name's Rainbow Dash. I think you kinda scared her there." Reimu sighed.
"I see... maybe I shouldn't have done that... Anyway, nice to meet you, Rainbow Dash." Youmu said, putting her hand out in an attempt to get a hand and hoof-shake from Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash didn't budge, though.
"Yeah... I think she's really annoyed at you." Reimu informed. "So, where's Yuyuko?"
"Oh, she's in the kitchen like she always is. Probably trying to make a sandwich or something. Why don't you introduce your friend Rainbow Dash to her? I'm sure that the both of them will probably make good friends." Youmu suggested.
"I see. Well, I'll go introduce Dash to Yuyuko, then." Reimu said, heading off to the kitchen.
"Don't come across me in a dark alleyway, Youmu. I'm watching you and your every move..." Rainbow Dash scowled, glaring at Youmu, and leaving the room.

The two arrived in the kitchen, which appeared to be a mess. Ice-cream was all over the walls, apple juice spilled on the floor, lettuce leaves were scattered around the room, and there was cupcake frosting all over the fridge. Reimu and Rainbow Dash eventually reached Yuyuko, who was busy chowing down on a sandwich that was almost finished. She took the last bite, and emitted a loud burp from her mouth.

"Ahh! So filling, wahahah!" Yuyuko cheered, satisfied. "But I'm still hungry... maybe some steak would do...?"
"Hey there, Yuyuko!" Reimu greeted.
"Oh! Reimu, you're here! So, who is little winged horse friend you have with you?" Yuyuko asked.
"You mean me? I'm Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow Dash said, putting her hoof out. "What about you?"
"I am Yuyuko Saigyouji... but I go by nickname of 'Yuyuko' or 'Yuyu', whichever sounds best for you." Yuyuko said as she grabbed Rainbow Dash's hoof and shook it.
"Say, I actually think I'll get along with you!" Rainbow Dash cheered. "Unlike the others, who first introduced themselves kinda rudely, what with Marisa and Aya almost running me over, and Youmu almost tearing me to shreds..."
"Oh, don't mind Youmu. She is always suspicious against people she is not familiar with." Yuyuko explained. "You'll get used to unsociable welcome eventually. Now... where is that steak sandvich...?"
"Well, nice meeting you, Yuyuko! I hope we meet again some other time!" Rainbow Dash said, leaving the room and waving her hoof at Yuyuko.
"See you again, Rainbow Dash!" Yuyuko replied.
Back to top Go down
flurryx25
Rookie
Rookie
flurryx25

Male Posts : 68

Humor : I hate pears!

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:38 pm

This is one of the best stories ever
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:16 am

Chapter 5

"Well, we're finally here." Twilight announced.

"About darn time we arrived 'ere!" Applejack groaned, exhausted from several hours of trekking.

"Ooh! A purple hole with ribbons!" Pinkie ecstatically cheered, hopping towards the odd hole.

"Wait! Pinkie, you don't know where that'll lead us!" Twilight warned, yanking Pinkie's tail, preventing her from any danger.

"Um... I'll probably check what's in there... if you don't mind." Fluttershy mumbled, peering her head into the hole. "...oh!"

"What is it, Fluttershy?" Twilight asked.

"Well... I think it's some sort of haven. It's got a wonderful environment... I think Rainbow Dash might be in there." Fluttershy reported.

"I guess we should go in. Celestia knows if she's in there or not..." Twilight said, entering the hole with the other ponies.

The ponies had finally entered Gensokyo, the realm of the Touhou universe. Walking up the massive stairway to the Hakurei Shrine, Fluttershy looked around, admiring the beautiful landscape. Being a pony taking interest in nature, Fluttershy was used to these types of things, but Gensokyo was in a higher tier than other environments that she had seen. Not even Ponyville could compare to Gensokyo. Once they reached the top, the ponies laid on the ground, exhausted.

"Whoo-ee! That was one hay of a stairclimb, ah have ta admit!" Applejack puffed.

"I think we should probably find somewhere else to rest. By the looks of it, it appears that this place seems to be sacred to this realm... let's go somewhere else." Twilight said.

They slowly trudged through the land, hoping to find somewhere decent to stay. Along they way, they accidentally bumped into one of Gensokyo's inhabitants, like she was never there at all.

"Hey! You can't just bump into someone like that! That's rude!" The inhabitant yelled.

"We're sorry. It was pretty dark." Twilight said apologetically.

"Sorry ain't an excuse when eye'm around! You're the one that's gonna be sorry when you feel the wrath of Cirno!" Cirno snapped, unleashing a breeze of icicles aimed at the ponies.

"Whoa!" Pinkie gasped, as she and the other ponies dodged the icicles.

"Alright, snap out of it!" Twilight yelled, as she raised her back hooves, and delivered a kick to the ice fairy. The icicle spam had suddenly stopped, and Cirno fell to the ground, knocked out.

"H-hey! Why did you do that to one of the residents here?" Fluttershy silently snapped.

"She tried to kill us with danmaku, Fluttershy!" Twilight explained. "She might be working for Nightmare Moon!"

"I highly doubt it, Twilight." Fluttershy sighed. "But just in case, I'll just take her with us until she wakes up, if that's okay with you, Twilight..."

"That's a good idea, we can probably get questions out of her!" Twilight said excitedly, as if Fluttershy came up with the greatest of ideas. "Go carry her on your back, and we'll probably camp out here in the forest. Make sure to keep her pinned to that tree so that she doesn't escape."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow   My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Touhou: Foreign Rainbow
Page 1 of 1