We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomePortal 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portal 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

Male Posts : 1593

Humor : yellow triangles, wut

Portal 2 Empty
PostSubject: Portal 2   Portal 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:57 am

>[ GLaDOS v4.0 ]
>[ SYSTEMS BOOTED UP ]
>[ USERNAME: GLaDOS ]
>[ PASSWORD: AAAAAA ]
>[ PASSWORD INCORRECT ]
>[ PASSWORD: AAAAAC ]
>[ PASSWORD INCORRECT ]
>[ PASSWORD: REVIEW ]
>[ PASSWORD CORRECT, RUNNING FILE: portal2_review.exe ]

Welcome back to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center. After spending many, many days in cryo-sleep from the events of Portal, you reunite with GLaDOS (voiced by Ellen McLain), meet a few new characters (Wheatley (voiced by Stephen Merchant) and Cave Johnson (voiced by J.K. Simmons), founder of Aperture Science (though it's only his pre-recorded messages)), solve new puzzles using your "portal gun", and now, play another campaign with you and a friend (portraying yourselves as robots named "Atlas" and "P-Body")!

Portal 2 has practically everything awesome in a video game. Awesome storyline, wonderful graphics, epic characters, and shocking plot twists. Once again, you need to solve puzzles with the Portal Gun. There's brand new technology, such as Repulsion Gen, Propulsion Gel, Conversion Gel, Redirection Cubes, Thermal Discouragement Beams, Aerial Faith Plates, and some old ones as well, such as the Storage Cube, Companion Cube, and, of course, GLaDOS.

This game introduces a co-operative testing initiative, where you and a friend go through many different test chambers. There's not only 2 portals now- but now 4 portals, thanks to you and your friend's portal guns! As well as that, there's a campaign for it that is way different to the singleplayer storyline.

So, here's the lowdown on this game.

Originality: 10/10
Storyline: 10/10
Graphics: 10/10
Pure Awesomeness: 10/10

OVERALL: 10/10

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS! Seeing as Portal 2 has made a perfect score in my book, I'm going to have to give this game an "Aperture Science Perfect Approval Stamp"!

>[ PROGRAM EXITED ]
>[ SHUTTING DOWN SYSTEMS ]
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

Portal 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2   Portal 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Even Thou I haven't Played it Yet, I know this Review is accurate.
Back to top Go down

Portal 2
Page 1 of 1