We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeWhat Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Wii Games Do You Have?

Go down 
+2
Theswampert
Lucky102
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

What Wii Games Do You Have? Empty
PostSubject: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:38 am

I Have-(From Worst To Best)
30 Great Games-Awful
Night At the Museum -Unplayed
Neopets Puzzle Adventure-Addicting, But Also Kind of Boring.
Hot Wheels Battle Force Five-Cool
Speed Racer-Cool
Spectrobes Origins-Cool
Mario Party 8- Cool
Wii Music- Really Fun
Mario Kart Wii-Awesome
Super Mario Galaxy 2-AWESOMELY AWESOME
Metroid;Other M-EPIC AND AWESOME
Super Smash Brothers- Mega Epicly Awesome

Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

Male Posts : 345

Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:07 pm

You mean "Super Smach Brothers Brawl." Laughing

For Christmas our parents got each of us kids (I have 3 other siblings) each our game, but they were from the 5 dollar shelf. They Action Girlz Racing, World Championship Bowling (which is harder than Wii Bowling,) Ford Off-Road Racing, and my personal game waas King of Clubs Mini Golf, which sounds fun, but isn't well put together.

Our neighbors, who give us a present every Christmas, got us that same Christmas Block Pary and Lego Star: The Complete Saga.

Next Christmas I CONVINCED my mother and father to get us Mario Kart Wii. What a Face Cool *slides hands together* There was another game we got in between that I forget what it was.....-OH, WAIT! It just hit me! It was Wii Sports Resort], which my parents also got us for that same Christmas.

Last August I FINALLY bought Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which that was another game my brother just wanted to RENT rather than have it forever. confused I don't know why...

A month and a half later we received and rented The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which my brother wanted to because it was the only Wii game from GameInformer to get a 10. 10 days ago my brother and I finally decided to buy it for only $30! Cool In place of it we received and rented New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which my brother already wants to buy! Shocked Very Happy

So a quick run-down:

King of Clubs Mini Golf- Some what fun, but bad graphics andsometimes motion is skewed
Ford Off-Road Racing- Haven't played that...
World Championship Bowling Lanes (but I can't remember the exact name for it Embarassed )- haven't played much, but it has bad graphics. However, if you are sick of Wii Bowling sometimes, this game isn't that bad.
Action Girlz Racing- Haven't played, but as far as I can tell, it has not-so-great graphics and doesn't have a lot of great things other Kart Racing games have.
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga- Pretty cool, but the closer you get to beating the game, the more boring it could get. Collecting everything can be boring and tiring sometimes. Overall, though, it's fun. I give it 7.75, but you guys might like it better.
Block Party- HILLARIOUS game. Great if you like humorous games, and you like Mini games. Needs better graphics, though. It looks like a mixture of a N64 and GameCube game...
Mario Kart Wii- No need to explain. This game is FUN, and great for parties where everyone wants to play!
Wii Sports Resort- I sadly haven't played this game yet. *slaps self*
Super Smash Bros. Brawl- No need to explain this one. Cool
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess- If you haven't played any Zelda games, you should try to. Even the older 2-D games are awesome. But so far, this game is THE BOMB. It is the best Zelda game to date! (Skyward Sword comes out soon, and who knows? It might even top it!
Cool )

And most likely soon to own: New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Last edited by Theswampert on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding comments on the games I have.)
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

Male Posts : 1593

Humor : yellow triangles, wut

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:48 pm

All I have is:

- Animal Crossing City Folk
- Mario Kart Wii
- Mario Party 8
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- Pokémon Battle Revolution
- Sonic Unleashed
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Wii Fit
- Wii Play
- Wii Sports
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 am

Nice Collections. I also Plan to get New Super Mario Bros. Wii For Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

OH! Now my brother and I bought:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Kirby's Epic Yarn

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 am

Cool! I'm Jealous.
It was Your Birthday, Right?
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:16 am

Recently I saw the Epic Mickey ad. It looks a bit like Toontown; but epic!
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:31 am

EpicFunkey the Tsutarja wrote:

Yeah, That Does Look Pretty Cool.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Luckyest wrote:
EpicFunkey the Tsutarja wrote:
Yeah, That Does Look Pretty Cool.

That's what everyone was thinking when Disney Interactive announced it back in November 2009. Everyone was excited because based on the information they were given, it was going to be one of the best Disney Interactive and Wii games ever. They weren't far off........until it released!

Nobody could believe it. The game EPICly failed after the gameplay was screwed over one simple rule and hard-to-make mistake.

You ready for this? pale

The CAMERA screwed over the entire experience of the game. Whenever Mickey jumps, the camera goes crazy! Often, bosses and group fights got harder than they should have been due to the human's disability to react fast enough to the camera's mach change in the battle. This is one big mistake that will disappoint all gamers for years to come...Sad

As for my opinion: I don't know how Disney Interactive would want to make such an unexpected bug. My brother doesn't know now if he wants it or not....Sad
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

Female Posts : 1249

Humor : Esta frase es en español.

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:29 am

It's hard to believe someone could take an instant hit title, yet still blow it...
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 pm

UBFunkaneer wrote:
It's hard to believe someone could take an instant hit title, yet still blow it...
I know! Right? affraid That's what I could have said too many times! Not one single person can believe this incident. The game had such great potential.....
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Luckyest wrote:
Cool! I'm Jealous.

Sort of. We got the games on November 26, the day before my birthday, but Donkey Kong Country Returns and New Super Mario Bros. Wii were promised presents from Christmas 2009. It's kind of a long story as to why that is. I'll explain it if you want.

As for Kirby's Epic Yarn, that was mostly my brother's idea, but I decided to put my birthday money into all the payment for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Theswampert wrote:
Luckyest wrote:
Cool! I'm Jealous.

Sort of. We got the games on November 26, the day before my birthday, but Donkey Kong Country Returns and New Super Mario Bros. Wii were promised presents from Christmas 2009. It's kind of a long story as to why that is. I'll explain it if you want.

As for Kirby's Epic Yarn, that was mostly my brother's idea, but I decided to put my birthday money into all the payment for it! Very Happy

Cool, I guess.
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Domo

trexeric

Male Posts : 460

Humor : Everything, Yet Nothing

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 pm

My current list:

Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
LEGO Batman
LEGO Harry Potter
Band Hero
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Wii Fit Plus
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
Carnival Games
World of Zoo
Raymon Raving Rabids TV Party
Raving Rabbids Travel in Time
Just Dance 2
Cooking Mama Cook Off
Wii Party

Remember - I have a sister

Last edited by trexeric on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Add Christmas Presents)
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 pm

trexeric wrote:
My current list:

Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
LEGO Batman
LEGO Harry Potter
Band Hero
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Wii Fit Plus
Carnival Games
World of Zoo

Nice Collection.
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:17 am

trexeric wrote:
My current list:

Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
LEGO Batman
LEGO Harry Potter
Band Hero
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Wii Fit Plus
Carnival Games
World of Zoo
That's one epic collection. :3
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:35 am

Tomorrow's Christmas...Yay! I'll proably get 2 or 3 wii Games.
Back to top Go down
Rayman

Rayman

Male Posts : 808

Humor : FISH SLAP!

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

My collection:

NFS: Hot Pursuit
Build N' Race
Super Hero Squad
Udraw Studio (Is lagged up right now)
Gutair Hero III: Legends of Rock (My sis's)
Lego Batman
Popstar Gutair (My sis's)
Wii Sports (Broken)
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Domo

trexeric

Male Posts : 460

Humor : Everything, Yet Nothing

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 pm

trexeric wrote:
My current list:

Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
LEGO Batman
LEGO Harry Potter
Band Hero
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Wii Fit Plus
Carnival Games
World of Zoo
Raymon Raving Rabids TV Party
Raving Rabbids Travel in Time
Just Dance 2
Cooking Mama Cook Off
Wii Party

Remember - I have a sister
This is my list (after Christmas)
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 pm

*bump*

Anyone here know what Madworld is? It's a very different game. It's all in Black, tanish-white, and red for blood. You go around on this game show you were forced in to and destory everyone you can with Spike boundaries, sharp statues, and your own chainsaw. VERY viloent game. And guess what? It's only for the Wii. Shocked (Probably because of motion controls.)

So one day while my sisters were getting haircuts and my mother was with them, my brother and I went to the Gamestop next door. I wanted to get something, and my brother wanted to get Madworld. He wasn't and he's still not close to seventeen years old. I got some things, and we got up to the counter. Despite that my brother told me about this law, the guy asked, "Are either of you over the age of 17?" I just looked at my brother like, "Yeah, you doof." So he CALLED my mother and asked him to come over to the store JUST for the liscense. I was just like, "Ugh, this is going to be trouble..."

Other that that, I bought some 3DS equipment AND something Lucky was mad about because I wouldn't tell him. I wanted him to guess, but he just wanted the answer flat. Randomly, my brother and sort of I just wanted to buy the Metroid Prime trilogy. I guess it was because we accidentally found Metroid Prime for Gamecube and Metorid Prime 3: Corruption in under 5 seconds. Plus, we had no Gamecube games even though I bought a Gamecube memory card half a year ago.

I asked the guy if they had the Metroid Prime Trilogy, and he said, "No...but if we do, it's going to be around, like, 60 or 70 bucks." I showed him the 3 Metroid Prime games. The first one costed $4, and the other two costed $10 each. $24 dollars, plus our PowerUp Rewards card that brings used games/equipment prices down by 10%. DANG, what a good deal! We got it! Unfortunately, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes was in a Gamestop case...

We also bought the GoldenEye 007 classic controller for Wii! Man, that thing is fun!

So the new Wii games we bought were Madworld and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Metroid Prime's 1 & 2 were for Gamecube.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:37 pm

No response?? confused Guess Lucky will never know...
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 am

OH, You got Metroid?!?

I suggest playing the games in order.

You like em' so far? I haven't played Echoes in awhile for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Lucky102 wrote:
I suggest playing the games in order.
But of course!

You like em' so far? [/quote]I've actually only played about 5 minutes of the original Metroid that I received from the 3DS ambassador program.....I'm making a little more dedication to school and Marching Band this year. It's a lot of work. pale
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Yea.. I have been really busy with Homework and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:05 am

But I have to say....after playing Metroid a lot more on the way to Marching Competitions, it's REALLY confusing and difficult. :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Wii Games Do You Have?   What Wii Games Do You Have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Wii Games Do You Have?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next