We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

Homethe lion king review(next lion king 2) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the lion king review(next lion king 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammy
Whisper
Whisper
Sammy

Male Posts : 22

Humor : I RULE THE FORUM AND I DONT RULE THE FORUM at the same time

the lion king review(next lion king 2) Empty
PostSubject: the lion king review(next lion king 2)   the lion king review(next lion king 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:54 pm

it all stated when baby simba(future king of pride rock)) was born, his father mufassa came to see his brother scar to ask him why he dident come to the saramoney, he lied and said it slipped his mind, simba now grows up allite(still a cub) and his father shows the kingdom, he asked about the outlands, he said to never go there, so he asked scar about it and he said it was a elapheant grave yard, he went there with nala and zazoo(muffasas stuge) and they had a plan to ditch him, so they arrive and the elaphent grave yard, the hyenas(shellZ , bonsi and ed) muffasa came and scared the hyenas. then in a grassland he says the stars are kings watching over him . scar desides to kill mufassa and simba. in the stampede the hyenas chase a whole lot of horses, he went on a tree, muffasa had to save him again but instead he dies,scar tells simba to run away and never return, the hyenas almost got him but faild, and then timon and pumba sava him , made him eat bugs and during the song hukuna matata he grew up, he missed his parents sarabi and muffasa,. nala comes and falls in love with simba,they got over that. rafiki(friend of the family) comes and tells him his father lives in him, he came up and told him to become king. he went back and rafiki told timon pumba and nala that simbas going back to pride rock, scar dies and simba marrys nala, and they have a son, kiara

next
lion king two
101 dalmations
shrek
aladdin

charicters
simba: lion
muffasa: lion
sarabi:lion
scar: lion
nala: lion
zazoo: bird
hyenas: spotted hyenas
: timon: mir cat
pumba: warthog
rafiki: monkey

songs:
circle of life: song plays when simba is born
i just can wait to be king: this is nalas plan to ditch zazoo
be prepard: how scars telling the hyenas his plan to kill simba and nala
hukuna matata: timon and pumba teaching simba a lesson
can you fell the love tonight: simba falling iin love with nala

watch here
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Whisper
Whisper
Sammy

Male Posts : 22

Humor : I RULE THE FORUM AND I DONT RULE THE FORUM at the same time

the lion king review(next lion king 2) Empty
PostSubject: lion king 2(next 101 dalmations)   the lion king review(next lion king 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:01 pm

kiara is born, she wonders off and meets another cub who she falls in love with, but they are scars son(post the rest later havent seen it in awhile going to borrow it tomorrow from the libary)
Back to top Go down

the lion king review(next lion king 2)
Page 1 of 1