We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeHenchman Hunt Review I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henchman Hunt Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

Male Posts : 1593

Humor : yellow triangles, wut

Henchman Hunt Review Empty
PostSubject: Henchman Hunt Review   Henchman Hunt Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:21 pm

For many years, Henchmen have always been stomped down by the funkeys, and remained victorious for a long time. But now it's time for the Henchmen to fight back. Henchman Hunt's exact objective is to steal the funkeys' coins, and to gain the power of the gems.

Henchman Hunt is a turn-based RPG. You need to use Coin Contraptions, battle items that the Henchmen use, to steal, hijack and rob funkeys from their coins. Of course, the funkeys always fight back, so you need to steal the objective coins before the enemy funkey defeats you. Henchmen have ranks, which are like levels. Once you max out your RP (Rank Points), then you move to the next rank.

Sadly, Henchman Hunt has a few members, but we are still recruiting Henchmen to fight back against the funkeys!

Originality: 8/10
Gameplay: 7/10
Awesome: 10/10

Overall... the score for Henchman Hunt is 7/10. Pretty decent for a forum RPG, but it has earned the "Official Stamp of Pure Epicness"!
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

Henchman Hunt Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henchman Hunt Review   Henchman Hunt Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Thanks for the awesome review! If only we had more members, it would be more fun.
Back to top Go down

Henchman Hunt Review
Page 1 of 1