We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

Homehaving trouble installing software I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

having trouble installing software

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
punisher18
Nonexistent
Nonexistent

having trouble installing software Empty
PostSubject: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 am

I got the software installed. But when I try play the game game I get a make sure your ub hub is plugged in or something like that. So I went to the ub website and found a download patch for the hub. I tried to install it but everytime that I tried to install it it gave me an error saying that it failed to install. It said this was due to the hub not being plugged in. So I plugged it in and it installed. Tried to play the game but still get the same ol message. I am not a computer expert but I am not totaly computer illertrate either any help would be greatly appreiciated.

Thanks.

P.S. I am using windows xp
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 am

Ok. I will look into this problem and try 2 get back 2 you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 am

This also happened 2 me. I installed the hub patch,but that didn`t work. Then I put the USB into another USB port,and the installation wizard came up for the HUB. Then after I used the USB wizard,it worked!
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:56 pm

I have contacted someone who is smart with this stuff. He will try to help you when he gets a chance.
Back to top Go down
imgardien
Whisper
Whisper
imgardien

Male Posts : 21

Humor : Thanks for all the fish!

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 pm

lucky102's idea of changing ports is a good one.

If that doesn't work, tell us what OS (operating system) you have. Is is Windows 7, Vista 32-bit or 64-bit, XP, etc.? Different OS have different issues.
Back to top Go down
punisher18
Nonexistent
Nonexistent

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Windows XP. called the help desk and they sent me a disk. with ver 4.6? the disk did not work. so i tried to download this version from their website and it wouldnt download. i am about done with the funkey.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 am

Don`t give up! We will get this sorted out. UB Funkeys is a really fun game,once you get it running.

I don`t know if this will help, but do you have the Adobe Player?
Back to top Go down
punisher18
Nonexistent
Nonexistent

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:28 pm

not sure? how do I find out?
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:32 am

Ok: Do this.

Take your UB Hub out of a Hub port, and place it into another one.Does a USB wizard Pop-Up?
Back to top Go down
punisher18
Nonexistent
Nonexistent

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm

It sure does.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:15 am

Ok. Go through the Wizard and Complete the setup,then try your game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having trouble installing software   having trouble installing software I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having trouble installing software
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Be Funkeys :: Other Stuff :: Help!-
Jump to: