We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeThe Xener need your help! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Xener need your help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Xener need your help! Empty
PostSubject: The Xener need your help!   The Xener need your help! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 am

As you can see, we've been trying to power our ship through many ways. We've tried to power our mothership through the DNA of a Stitch, the multicolored goop of the Boggle Den, the rainbow shards of the Cumulus Clouds, the garbage of the Sprocket Shanty, and we've even tried going solar thanks to the Mulch!

Sadly none of the experiments have worked as planned, but the Space God decided to give us a deal. We get our airship working once more so we can go to space again, for the price of 100,000,000 (one hundred million exactly) coins. This may sound very crazy, but will you donate some of your money to help us Xener shoot for the stars once more?

This is not a scam! We are serious about this! The Xener really need your help! Will you please please please please PLEASE donate some money? Please do not joke around! Please donate the proper amount of coins to us! Don't be like "*gives 100,000,000 coins*! It's sarcasm! Please pay some of the amount of money from your U.B. Funkeys UFN Wink

Please help the Xener tribe! The Xener want to return to space once more!

Some money has been donated from R U Funkey Forums, and now we need your help here in We. B. Funkeys Forever!

Money donated: 286,200 coins

Last edited by EpicFunkey on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

PostSubject: Re: The Xener need your help!   The Xener need your help! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:58 am

10k [im broke!]
Back to top Go down
imgardien
Whisper
Whisper
imgardien

Male Posts : 21

Humor : Thanks for all the fish!

PostSubject: Re: The Xener need your help!   The Xener need your help! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:13 am

i gave at the office. Seriously ... i pledged 40K at that other forum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Xener need your help!   The Xener need your help! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 am

EpicFunkey wrote:
As you can see, we've been trying to power our ship through many ways. We've tried to power our mothership through the DNA of a Stitch, the multicolored goop of the Boggle Den, the rainbow shards of the Cumulus Clouds, the garbage of the Sprocket Shanty, and we've even tried going solar thanks to the Mulch!

Sadly none of the experiments have worked as planned, but the Space God decided to give us a deal. We get our airship working once more so we can go to space again, for the price of 100,000,000 (one hundred million exactly) coins. This may sound very crazy, but will you donate some of your money to help us Xener shoot for the stars once more?

This is not a scam! We are serious about this! The Xener really need your help! Will you please please please please PLEASE donate some money? Please do not joke around! Please donate the proper amount of coins to us! Don't be like "*gives 100,000,000 coins*! It's sarcasm! Please pay some of the amount of money from your U.B. Funkeys UFN Wink

Please help the Xener tribe! The Xener want to return to space once more!

Some money has been donated from R U Funkey Forums, and now we need your help here in We. B. Funkeys Forever!

Money donated: 286,200 coins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xener need your help!   The Xener need your help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Xener need your help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Be Funkeys :: Discussions :: Computers And Laptops :: UB Funkeys :: Funkey Stories And Pranks-
Jump to: