We Be Funkeys


 
HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Best Modern Music Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Best Modern Music Videos   Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 pm

BMMV- Best Modern Music Videos.

I will Pick all the Videos I find pretty notable from Modern music and post them here. I'm not reviewing the Music, I'm reviewing the video.
Maybe... 2 A Week? I'll just post what I find. If you have a Video, PM It to me.




Katy Perry-"The One that Got away"



Cee Lo green- "Forget You"




T-Pain Featuring Wiz Kahlifa and Lilly Allen- "5 O'Clock"



Timbaland featuring Katy Perry~ "If we ever meet again"


-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.


Last edited by Lucky102 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
avatar

Female Posts : 1249
Join date : 2010-02-13

Location : Milla Vanilla. Oh Ritta. -- Medium Richard
Humor : Esta frase es en español.


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Define modern. Cause I know some great music videos. Some of the songs are a bit old by your tastes, but the videos themselves are great.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Sha Na Na wrote:
Define modern. Cause I know some great music videos. Some of the songs are a bit old by your tastes, but the videos themselves are great.

2007-2011

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
avatar

Female Posts : 1249
Join date : 2010-02-13

Location : Milla Vanilla. Oh Ritta. -- Medium Richard
Humor : Esta frase es en español.


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:09 am

Personally I recommend replacing the music video to "F**k You" with "Forget You" for the following reasons.




  1. Users logged in as below 18 can't see it, as well as guests.
  2. Forget You has slight crude language (he uses the word "a**" twice) but it is much less swearing.
  3. The music video is exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am

Sha Na Na wrote:
Personally I recommend replacing the music video to "F**k You" with "Forget You" for the following reasons.




  1. Users logged in as below 18 can't see it, as well as guests.
  2. Forget You has slight crude language (he uses the word "a**" twice) but it is much less swearing.
  3. The music video is exactly the same.

Can I have a link to the Video? I didn't know the video was the same..

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
avatar

Female Posts : 1249
Join date : 2010-02-13

Location : Milla Vanilla. Oh Ritta. -- Medium Richard
Humor : Esta frase es en español.


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Already got it. Thanks anyway!

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Added "5 O'Clock".
Any more suggestions would be appreciated.

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
courtbieber
Whisper
Whisper
avatar

Female Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-05-14

Location : SOMEWHEREEEE........
Humor : i love bieber!!!!


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Very Happy omgg jb's new music video with miriah carey "All I Want For Christmas" is soooo amazingg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8SE1Eh9l-U
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:30 am

courtbieber wrote:
Very Happy omgg jb's new music video with miriah carey "All I Want For Christmas" is soooo amazingg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8SE1Eh9l-U

That's practically a Macy's commercial!

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
avatar

Female Posts : 1249
Join date : 2010-02-13

Location : Milla Vanilla. Oh Ritta. -- Medium Richard
Humor : Esta frase es en español.


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Lucky102 wrote:
courtbieber wrote:
Very Happy omgg jb's new music video with miriah carey "All I Want For Christmas" is soooo amazingg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8SE1Eh9l-U

That's practically a Macy's commercial!
I agree. I believe the original version of the song (by Mariah Carey) has a much better music video, having a touching family Christmas instead of being shopaholics in a department store. Not to mention Bieber's still a minor. I think it'd be better off replacing Mariah with that cheesy annoying (both in his songs and in real life) rock star Prince; and Bieber with Taylor Swift. Yeah. At least Taylor's a legal adult.

So in short, I believe they killed all the heartwarming holiday spirit in the original and replaced it with mass commecialization.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 am

Medium Richard wrote:
Lucky102 wrote:
courtbieber wrote:
Very Happy omgg jb's new music video with miriah carey "All I Want For Christmas" is soooo amazingg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8SE1Eh9l-U

That's practically a Macy's commercial!
I agree. I believe the original version of the song (by Mariah Carey) has a much better music video, having a touching family Christmas instead of being shopaholics in a department store. Not to mention Bieber's still a minor. I think it'd be better off replacing Mariah with that cheesy annoying (both in his songs and in real life) rock star Prince; and Bieber with Taylor Swift. Yeah. At least Taylor's a legal adult.

So in short, I believe they killed all the heartwarming holiday spirit in the original and replaced it with mass commecialization.

Well said. Perhaps a little harsh, but well said.

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:35 pm

New song added.

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best Modern Music Videos   

Back to top Go down
 
Best Modern Music Videos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Oddest Music Videos? O.o
» Gears of War Song/Music Video
» Music Appreciation Club Outfit
» Music . Which kind of music you like ?
» Background Music

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Be Funkeys :: Discussions :: Handhelds,Ipods,Music Players-
Jump to: