We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeLucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians Empty
PostSubject: Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians   Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Number 10 is..
Goomba

Goomba. Such a small but annoying Enemy. Although not a big, fire breathing villain, Goombas still annoy every players that have played a Mario game. What would Mario be without goombas?

Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1qrbyEaFBkmN7EGkM1jVM-2HDY3nQGTu2dcSe6hUz11id9LZOCw

Number 9 is..
Meta Knight

Meta Knight! Who is he? Why is he so amazing in SSB? No one knows anything about this guy except he is bad*** and he has a Sword.
Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians 250px-Meta_knight

Number 8 is..
Red

One Of the Highest-Leveled Trainers in all of Pokemon, beating him is never easy. His level 88 Pikachu is the Death of you. Best part about him is- He Doesn't say anything. It's just "Let's Battle".
Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians 69884

Number 7 is..
Metroid

No, Not the Game. Those creepy things from All Metroid games that latch onto you and Suck the life out of you. Sorry for the Nightmares.
Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnUvTMI7nGjXebv_82JMnHh6XvpUTPdBR9PaFDlLDJ0UtoDBPtCignoXLqJw

Number 6 is..
Pac-Man Ghosts

The Pac-Man Ghost. The only thing that can kill some creepy Yellow thing that eats everything. Maybe these guys aren't Villians.

Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaTQz-OcwcmB0-zhYpJGesPXRcQ4V6Ul_hRGkwnE9xnmKfrN3K

Number 5 is..
Wheatley

Ah,Wheatley. He was so Awesome Until he Betrays you and goes mad. Then he's even awesomer, but It's a shame he is in space. Not because he is in space, but because of the Space core with him.

Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbA2-yXb-a6mafcyl6eSMj-oXy4p2xWWquTobwUecUOe5priiurA

Number 4 is..
Bowser

Bowser- Here is his definition- A (removed By admin) Dragon-Turtle-Dinosaur thing that Breaths fire and sits on you in almost every Mario game.

Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians Bowser

Number 3 is..
Ridley

Ridley?! Yea, It's Ridley. The evil Partner in Crime of Mother Brain. Breathes fire, has a razor sharp tail, and loves to scrape you against a wall. And Oh,Yea- He Can't die and his Life goal is to kill you.

Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFxfnhQWcAWde_ETLbUBNmOLqlTmpbRqFoUb3iK09BlP1KRVuyKQ

Number 2 is..
Vladmir Makarov

Makarov. The Killer. The terrorist. Kidnapper of President. "Kingfish". He is jsut so Boss. Weilded with his trusty M4 and Magnum, he will do anything to destroy the US, followed by Russia, followed by the World. He started WWIII, Nuked a Country, and Killed an Undercover agent. That Last one doesn't sound so bad, but you're the agent.
Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians 250px-Full_Makarov_MW3
"Remember...No Russian."

Number 1 is..
GLaDOS

The name just makes you shiver. The evil, corrupt AI from Portal and Portal 2. If you play the games, you will discover how evil and corrupted she really is.

Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians Glados
Back to top Go down
Rayman

Rayman

Male Posts : 808

Humor : FISH SLAP!

PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians   Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:19 am

The Rabbids should be on this list. Also, do I have permission to make a top 10 heroes? Razz
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

Female Posts : 1249

Humor : Esta frase es en espaƱol.

PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians   Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Coming from someone who has no idea who numbers 1, 2, and 5 are, GLaDos doesn't really strike any fear into me. But Vladmir does a (removed By admin) of a lot. I haven't played the games, but the legacy of Vladmir sounds enough to put him in the top.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians   Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Rayman wrote:
The Rabbids should be on this list. Also, do I have permission to make a top 10 heroes? Razz

Sorry- I don't know the "Rabbids". Sure, you can make heroes.

Sha Na Na wrote:
Coming from someone who has no idea who numbers 1, 2, and 5 are, GLaDos doesn't really strike any fear into me. But Vladmir does a (removed By admin) of a lot. I haven't played the games, but the legacy of Vladmir sounds enough to put him in the top.

Vladmir Makarov is an Awesome Character. He is usually referred to as Makarov, not Vladmir, but whatever. As for GLaDOS, It's just the fact that she was this nice little voice at the begining of the game, then you realize she is corrupt and she tries to kill you. So then you kill her, but then, in the future, she Comes back online- perhaps destined to avenge her own death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians   Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky's Top 10 Video Game Villians
Page 1 of 1