We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

Home"For The Record" I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"For The Record"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

"For The Record" Empty
PostSubject: "For The Record"   "For The Record" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:32 pm

ACT 1:
Chapter One: S.S.D.D
Spoiler:

Chapter 2: Team Player
Spoiler:

Chapter 3: "Cliffhanger"
Spoiler:

Chapter 4: "No Russian"
Shepherd: The rest of Task Force 141 brought in the ACS, Allen. Two men took down an entire base. I ask much more from you now. Yesterday you were a soldier on the front lines. But today front lines are history. Uniforms are relics. The war rages everywhere. And there will be causalities.

Shepherd: This man Makarov is fighting his own war and he has no rules. No boundaries. He doesn't flinch at torture, human trafficking, or genocide. He's not loyal to a flag or country or any set of ideals. He trades blood for money. He's your new best friend. You don't want to know what it's cost already to put you next to him. It will cost you a piece of yourself. It will cost nothing compared to everything you'll save.

'No Russian"
PFC Joesph Allen a.ka. Alexi Borodin
Zakhaev International Airport

The scene starts black. Sounds of a moving elevator are heard. Zippers are opened, bulletproof vests are worn, and weapons are cocked and locked ready.

Makarov: С нами Бог. (God is with us.)

Makarov: Remember - no Russian.
--
The elevator door opens, reveling the crowd of people to Makarov, Allen, Anatoly, and two other men.
They open fire on the civillians and begin the attack. They move through the airport. They approach some stairs.

Makarov: Up the stairs- Go.
--
Allen gets a look at Makarov while the head up the stairs. He is an averaged-heighted, average built man with a sinister look. He looks Almost completely Russian, but he does show traces of italian. After killing all the civillians in the airport (or, as allen does, putting them out of their misery), they head into a corridor that leads outside. The FSB Troops arrive.

Makarov: They're right on time. Check your weapons and ammo.

Viktor(One of the Two men): I've waited a long time for this.

Makarov: Haven't we all.

--
Makarov Opens the door to outside, and says:

Makarov: For Zakhaev.
--
They advance outside. Allen feels more comfortable shooting people that are shooting back. They are no match for Makarov's men, however. They easily defeat them and advance.
FSB Troops arrive with Riot Shields, attacking vigorously. No match for the M203 grenade launchers of Makarov's men,however.
They reach a door.

Makarov: Let's go.
--
Makarov Kicks the door open. They enter into a hangar of some sort. And ambulance pulls up to the opening at the end of the hangar.

Makarov:Hold your fire.
--
The Ambulence door opens, and The two men get in,followed by Antoly, followed by Makarov. Allen puts one foot in as he hears Antoly speak:

Antoly: We have sent a strong message with this attack, Makarov.

Makarov: That was no message.
--
Makarov pulls out and shoots Allen with his M9 Pistol, leaving him to die.

Makarov: This is a message.
--
The Ambulance drives away.

Makarov: The American thought he could deceive us. When they find that body... all of Russia will cry for war.

End of Chapter 4.

Last edited by Lucky102 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

"For The Record" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "For The Record"   "For The Record" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down

"For The Record"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Be Funkeys :: Discussions :: Stories-
Jump to: