View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member

Female Posts : 1249

Humor : Esta frase es en español.

PostSubject: Versus   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Welcome to the game. Versus. Sixteen ordinary people will be competing in extraordinary challenges for life changing amounts of money. It's time to meet the contestants.

RED TEAM

Alysia
Bastien
Bobby
Candy
Carissa - Eliminated Episode 2 ("Hold Your Breath")
Cletus
Johnny
Rena

BLACK TEAM

Bernard
Heather
Jaason
Melissa - Eliminated Episode 1 ("On The Nose")
Ratalie
Rick
Ross
Sandi

EPISODE GUIDE

Episode 1 - On The Nose - A nasal-themed challenge leads one bad idea to another. The High IQ takes it for the team that's behind, and one person's redemption ends in a near-elimination for that one.
Episode 2 - Hold Your Breath - You'll all be holding your breath to see just who WON'T tip a joker or jump a puddle.
Episode 3 - Hole In The Floor - In Hole In The Wall, you must go through tough shapes for money. But, if you're losing, you might just end up through a hole in the floor...
Episode 4 - All In The Cards - A Card Ninja is just what one team needs to get over a pattern which says they are about to lose next. One fears for her safety, but another ends up falling.
Episode 5 - The Oh No vs. The Klepto - One contestant proves to be an unlikely kleptomaniac, putting a target on his back. And another's horrid pain from the first challenge offers little help to her team. In the end, another blindside is made.
Episode 6 - Warning Of The Dragon - Several hearts the journey make. Several ways the hearts will break. Bravest heart will carry on, when sleep is none and weakest is gone.
Episode 7 - Crushed & Crushing - Anticipating a merge, one player tries to form a relationship with another and fails. On the other team, the exact same thing happens, obliviously putting a target on his crush by a manipulator. And an elimination challenge leaves it all up to chance.
Episode 8 - The Drop Off - Giving up on a crush lost, one decides to form the attention more on the game at hand, voting off an enemy and making them the first jury member. But what's really going on behind the scenes?
Episode 9 - All Knowledge Breaks Loose - The new team is green, like envy, after one person's crush is in love with another. His alliance falls to the ground, and he is fearing for his strategy.
Episode 10 - 2012 All Over Again - The once calm and collected manipulator is freaking out. His own friends are turning on him, and he has nobody to trust. And worst of all, one person sells out their friends for the assurance of The Final Four.
Episode 11 - Playoff - The target is obvious. But the problem is obvious as well. He's a favorite to win immunity. And if he claims the prize, they must vote off a friend. But the friend has a trick up her sleeve which will convince the poor guy to give up his pocket kings.
Episode 12 - Too Little, Too Late - Reconsidering her alliance, one decides to join with another, uneventfully. She's already all in, but the problem is, who will lose this important match?
Episode 13 - Fumble - One finds out of another's cheating, and conspiraces to tell in exchange for assurance into the Final Three. However, when that player's immunity win is found out as a fruad, the vote ends up as a four way tie, leaving a challenge deciding the ousted man, or woman. And later, the cheating is exposed, leaving one player to vote off the one that would work less in the jury.
Episode 14 - The Finale: ?????? vs. ?????? - It's the finale. The final seven people eliminated get to vote for one person to win. But how do you choose between a cheater and a feckless player who got here because of her brilliantly playing love interest?

Last edited by I'm A Microwave! on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

PostSubject: Re: Versus   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Sounds good.

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Versus   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 am

Ross wrote:
(This is a confession.) My strategy right now is to form an alliance. It's called the Dumb Person Alliance. It's made for Dumb People, by smart people, to eliminate really really really really dumb people. I tried to ask everyone...
(Shows a montage of different scenes, asking people to join his alliance.)
Ross wrote:
I managed to get in Rick, Ratalie, and Jaason. Looks like Bernard, Heather, and Melissa are out first. But not that pretty Sandi... dumb, pretty dumb, that is.
Me: Time for your first challenge. First, you must cover the Nosemobile, yeah, a car shaped like a nose, with petroleum jelly and stick as many of your team members onto it.
Melissa wrote:
NOSEMOBILE? What are the producers, dumb? I mean really? Really! (breathes deeply) Man, I only made that as a confessional so UBF wouldn't disadvantage us...
UBFunkaneer: Then, one member must go into the nostril and drive it, blindfolded, using only directions from people on the outside of the nosemobile. Go across the finish line to receive the directions for the second part of the challenge. And... let's call the clock! Um.... that means go.
(Everyone starts pushing eachother to get to the red and black team nosemobiles.)
Rick wrote:
I proposed the idea to just skip the petroleum jelly and get an early lead. Bad idea.
BLACK TEAM
Rick: Listen, I think we should just skip the Petroleum Jelly, and go straight to driving it. Who's driving?
Ratalie: I am.
Ross: I'm giving directions. You guys, be quiet so she can hear.
(Everyone on black team, gets on their places on the nosemobile.)
RED TEAM
Bobby: Come on guys, too much petroleum jelly and we'll stick too much.
Candy: Too little and we'll fall off.
Bastien: We have to get the perfect amount. Right, Rena?
Rena: Um... right...
Carissa: Let's do this...
Cletus: Guys, they're already on the Nosemobile!
Candy: They must not have put on any Petroleum Jelly.
Bobby: Let's use this to our advantage.
Johnny: CHUMBAWAMBA! (Starts covering the entire nosemobile with petroleum jelly.)
Bobby wrote:
What the hell did he just say?
BLACK TEAM
Bernard wrote:
Everything was going great at first...
Sandi: I can't believe they haven't started yet!
Heather: I know! Do the happy dance!
Ross: Quiet, Heather! You're gonna fall off, besides, Ratalie can't hear me when you tap dance on her... nosemobile.
Ratalie wrote:
Yes I can.
Bernard wrote:
...then everyone started falling off....
(Ratalie hits a pothole, and the dancing Heather falls off, and Sandi is saved by Ross, but the two soon fall off as well.)
Ratalie: What was that?
Rick: Heather, Ross, and the brunette all fell off. (Ratalie hits another pothole.) And so did Bernard....
Ratalie: I wonder how red team is doing...
RED TEAM
(Everyone, covered in petroleum jelly and stuck to the nosemobile, except for Johnny, the driver.)
Johnny: Yes, we're going to make it through this TV show! Yeah!
Bastien: That dude is really funny.
Rena: Yeah, I guess...
Rena wrote:
OK, Bastien's really cute, but I doubt he'll be interested in a loser like me...
Bobby: Look, it's Ross!
Carissa: And Sandi.
Heather: OW! MY LEG!
Johnny: And um.. Heather, was it?
Bastien: How'd you know?
Johnny: Told by the scream.
Alysia: I think I'm falling off!
Johnny: Yeah, if I weighed as much as you, I'd fall off too.
Bastien wrote:
OK, that was really rude of Johnny. I used to be overweight too. But I lost 20 pounds, grew a six pack, and now I'm fitter than ever!
Alysia: Hey! That was rude!
Johnny: Eh, be quiet...
Bastien: Seriously Johnny, stop teasing Alysia.
Johnny: OK, sorry.
Rena: Hey, uh... where are we?
Bobby: Who's been giving directions?
Everyone (except Bobby & Johnny): Not me!
Everyone: Uh oh...
BLACK TEAM
UBFunkaneer: Congratulations, Black Team, you've won the first part of the challenge. You may get off the Nosemobile. But, since you lost four members, you will be at a disadvantage. (Jaason, Ratalie, and Melissa glare at Rick)
Rick: Oops!
Me: Oops is right. It's simple. You must throw one ping pong ball at a wall five feet away, and have it land in a bucket fixed on your head. For every ping pong ball you land, your opponents will get a disadvantage in the face-off. Remember, it's one chance a piece!
(Jaason, Rick, and Melissa get their ping pong ball in.)
Me: Well, that's 3 points for Red Team, plus another for being last. They'll have to keep it up with 4 marbles, but you'll have to deal with up to twice as many.
RED TEAM
Bobby: Look, guys, I found the finish line!
Alysia: This is the 22nd "Finish Line", not that I'm counting.
Bastien: Finally!
Bastien wrote:
Okay, Rena is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, but, she's probably more interested in that awesome dude Johnny. There's nothing I've got that he doesn't.
Rena: We're going to win!
Me: Possibly. You get a 1 point penalty for coming in second, but you could claim up to 8 points as your opponent's penalty. The better you do in Part II, the harder it is for your opponent in Part III. Bounce a ping pong ball off a wall into a bucket fixed to your head. Go!
(All the red team members get their ping pong ball in the bucket.)
Me: Okay, time for round three! An Uphill Battle! Select one member to play!
Bobby: I'm playing this.
Bobby wrote:
With an IQ of 146 and three quarters, I know I can win this.
Rick: You're watching the Rickster redeem himself!
Me: An Uphill Battle is what you'll do! You'll use a spoon to keep marbles on a slanted table. If one falls off, the other team wins. Bobby, you'll need to keep four on. Rick, nine. And... let's call the clock! Bobby seems to be keeping equal focus, while Rick is struggling. But it's over before it had a chance. Black Team, you are going to the elimination room tonight.
(Later, at the Mansion)
Melissa: Hey, Ross.
Ross: What?
Melissa: I don't trust you. I've seen shows like this, and you are diabolical. You're going down first, because you're too good.
Ross: Listen, I'm just a messenger for Ratalie. She told me she'd take me to the final two in exchange for looking like the mastermind.
Melissa: Doubt it.
Ross: I didn't want to get ousted first, so please help me. Join me, Jaason, Bernie, and Rick's alliance to vote her off. With you, we'd be unstoppable.
Melissa: I'll consider my options.
Ross: Don't. If she hears this, you'll be ousted next. Do you really want to go home before you began to play?
Melissa: No. But...
Ross: (interrupting) Then you'll vote with us.
Melissa: Fine.
Ross wrote:
Hook, line, and sucker.
(At the elimination room)
Me: Everyone, step onto the dropzones. If you are eliminated, your dropzone will open, and you will fall out of my life, and leave the mansion. The last seven people eliminated will be sent to a special room in the mansion, as a jury member.
UBFunkaneer wrote:
Jury members will have access to all the video tapes, and see everything live. So basically, they're eavesdropping on the oblivious contestants, who will know everything.
Me: Bernard, step off the platform. You are safe.
Bernard wrote:
I thought it would be Bernie, Bernie, Bernie, straight down the line at the first elimination.
Sandi, Jaason, step off your platforms, you are safe. Melissa, Ratalie, stay on your platforms. You received at least one vote, and you may drop tonight. Ross and Rick. One of you will stay, the other will step. Ross, step off. Now let's see why you're all here. Rick - you undoubtedly lost the challenge. Ratalie - Ross claims you are an evil mastermind. Melissa - you told Ross you didn't trust him, and the mastermind, whoever it is, took action. When I pull the lever, one of you will drop to your end of the million dollar hunt. With four votes against you, the eliminated player is... (UBFunkaneer pulls the lever, and Melissa's dropzone opens.) Ratalie, you had one vote, and Rick, you had three. You're one woman short, and you need to be smart.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: Versus   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 am

This is a little confusing- there are too many characters.

I made this;

"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Versus   Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 am

You do know more and more will go as the show goes on, right? And until halfway through the show, they'll never be seen again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heather wrote:
At our last elimination, someone strayed from our plan and Melissa paid the ultimate price.
Ross wrote:
Since our alliance is winning 4-3, we can win easily.
UBFunkaneer: Come on in, everybody. Getting a look at the new Black Team. Melissa voted off at the last elimination.
Bobby wrote:
As those geeks say, epic fail.
UBFunkaneer: I'm not going to hold my breath. For today's challenge you must avoid tipping a joker, jump some puddles, and avoid becoming a Digeridon't.
Bobby: Didgeridon't?
Johnny: Like the opposite of a Disgeridoo.
Bobby: Oh.
UBFunkaneer: Correct. So, Johnny, for getting it right, your team gets clean really long wooden flutes, also known as Didgeridoos. Black Team, yours still have termites in yours.
Heather: Are you nuts?
Mick: Well, what did you expect, a girl scout camp?
Heather: Yeah.
UBFunkaneer: Okay, step one, make me a Didgeridoo Concert! Red Team, you have to sit out one female.
RED TEAM
Candy: Okay, here's how I think we should do things.
Alysia: Not to burst your bubble but Bobby won the last challenge.
Candy: Listen, babysitting brats isn't easy, so I suggest you lay off!
Johnny: Harsh, much?
Candy: I'll give you harsh, now Carissa has asthma so she sits out.
Cletus: How do you know?
Carissa: Me, Candy, and Bobby formed an alliance.
Bobby wrote:
Ugh! Carissa est une personne stupide! Je vais à la maison grâce à elle!
Rena: Really?
Candy: Yes. Now, come on, we need to practice.
BLACK TEAM
Ratalie: I think we should just go as we want.
Heather: Yeah, that's good.
Heather wrote:
I hate this dumb show! And I hate my dumb leg injury caused by that dumb Johnny!
CONCERT TIME
UBFunkaneer: Okay, Red Team, you're first.
(Red Team plays "Bright Lights Bigger City" by Cee Lo Green via Didgeridoos.)
UBFunkaneer: Good. Black Team...
(Black Team accidentally makes an accurate, authentic, didgeridoo piece from their native home.)
UBFunkaneer: Well, Red Team did better, but geographical accuracy trumps all. Black Team wins it! Onto the Puddle Jumper event! You must use only your breath to move a ping pong ball from one glass to the next. Everyone on the team must jump it to win. Red Team, you must sit out one female other than Carissa.
Alysia: I will.
UBFunkaneer: Alright, ready... let's call the clock! Candy has completed it! Bastien, Bernard, Rena, Rick, all complete! Jaason! Sandi! Bobby! Ratalie! Ross! Black team only has one member left. But Heather can't get the hang of it! Cletus is done! Johnny is done! Either Heather or Carissa will win! Oh! Heather has completed it! Time for the tiebreaker. Whoever can avoid tipping the joker wins.
Johnny: That doesn't sound so bad.
Carissa: I'm playing.
Carissa wrote:
What? I need to make sure the blame hammer goes to someone else!
Jaason: I'm goin' in.
UBFunkaneer: It's Carissa vs. Jaason for immunity. Whoever can avoid tipping the joker - I mean, avoid blowing the joker, first, wins.
Heather: Wait, don't BLOW the joker? I thought it was don't TIP the joker?
Johnny: Don't Tip The Joker's probably a foreign name.
UBFunkaneer: Bingo, dingos.
Bastien: Australian.
UBFunkaneer: For those of you who don't know this, blow 52 cards off a standard deck of cards except one, a joker. Go! The winning team will not have to drop someone tonight.
Jasson wrote:
I'm pretty sure I am the strongest person in the competition, which means that I have the best lungs as well. And if I am correct, Carissa has asthma. It's so easy it's not funny.
Jaason: Just missed it!
Carissa: (breathing deeply) How do you win this!?
Candy: He already explained it. Blow all the cards off the... (interrupted)
Johnny: She asked it out of frustration, not confusion.
Jaason: Done.
UBFunkaneer: Well, Red Team, come over to the elimination room.
(At the elimination room...)
UBFunkaneer: Only two of you received votes. Cletus and Johnny... you may step off. Bobby, Rena... both of you step off. Candy, Carissa. One of you received votes, the other didn't.
Carissa: And it's safe to say Candy can step off.
UBFunkaneer: Ding ding ding. And now the 64 dollar question. Alysia and Bas. One of you received votes, one didn't. Bas... you may step off. Alysia, your weight makes you a possible physical underling. Carissa, you singlehandedly lost the challenge. The eliminated player is... (pulls a lever and Carissa falls.)
Come on, you gave away your own alliance. That is pathetic and Carissa has left the building.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: Versus   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 am

Nice song up there.

I made this;

Back to top Go down
Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: Versus   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 pm

It's cancelled? Sad

I made this;

Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Versus   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 pm

What? No. I didn't change the title...
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

PostSubject: Re: Versus   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Then who did?

I made this;

Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member

PostSubject: Re: Versus   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Me donts know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Versus   

Back to top Go down