We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeFinal Destination (series) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Destination (series)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

Female Posts : 1249

Humor : Esta frase es en español.

Final Destination (series) Empty
PostSubject: Final Destination (series)   Final Destination (series) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Note: I, as an individual, have not seen the movie series since I was five, oldest (and even then I only caught the tail end and the very beginning) so this is based off what was told to me by someone who was watched the first four movies.

From the series that brought us death, violence, horror, and more death comes the fifth movie in the series. When I watched the first movie (the blockbuster hit that inspired 4 sequels and counting) when I was four or five, it just seemed like pure violence and death. Plane crash, then the survivors die horribly violent deaths one at a time. And that's just what it was. The first one was, as I am told, the best by far since it was not as predictable, although someone dies whenever "Rocky Mountain High" by John Denver plays on the radio. Two people (Alex and Clear) actually survived. But by the second movie, Alex had died. In the 2nd movie, they find out if a survivor (Isabella, who was 9 months pregnant when the accident happens) has a child, everyone will be spared. But soon they realize Isabella was not meant to die in the first place, and it gets horribly predictable from there. The 3rd and 4th movies were even worse, as predictably bad as they sound. The 5th one is, as I am told, given a new plot twist but, even if I was into the whole series, I still wouldn't pay money to watch it.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination (series)   Final Destination (series) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:15 am

I just watched the 3rd movie. Not as gruesome or violent as I expected, so I give it that and that alone. I would not suggest paying to watch it whatsoever. It is very predictable.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination (series)   Final Destination (series) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 pm

I just watched the first one. Very good and I recommend it. Why is it that the first death is ALWAYS the most gruesome? Hanged... burned in tanning bed... skull crushed by ladder...
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer
Mega Member
Mega Member
UBFunkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination (series)   Final Destination (series) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:13 pm

I just watched the second one. Definitely the most gruesome of the three [can you say... 15 year old smashed by plate-glass windowpane], and is in the middle of predictability. [I mean, we all can see it coming when Brian gets exploded by a barbecque grill - and that's the most "sudden death" of all.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination (series)   Final Destination (series) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Destination (series)
Page 1 of 1