We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomeWii's Virtual Console I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wii's Virtual Console

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

Wii's Virtual Console Empty
PostSubject: Wii's Virtual Console   Wii's Virtual Console I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 am

What VC Games Do you Have On your Wii?

I Have...

Legend Of Zelda
Kirby's Adventure
Metroid
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 3
Pac-Man
Super Metroid
Super Mario 64
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

Male Posts : 345

Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: Wii's Virtual Console   Wii's Virtual Console I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:18 am

Just The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I bought 4000 Wii points for myself, but my brother ended up buying That game and Sonic 4: Episode 1. He owes me a lot of money!

As for you: WOW! That's almost as muchWii games I have! Shocked How much money do you get? O.O

P.S. I get quite a bit, too, but my brother liked to tell me what to get and not to get. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucky102

Lucky102

Male Posts : 1795

Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!

PostSubject: Re: Wii's Virtual Console   Wii's Virtual Console I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:33 am

Theswampert wrote:
Just The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I bought 4000 Wii points for myself, but my brother ended up buying That game and Sonic 4: Episode 1. He owes me a lot of money!

As for you: WOW! That's almost as muchWii games I have! Shocked How much money do you get? O.O

P.S. I get quite a bit, too, but my brother liked to tell me what to get and not to get. Sad

Well, First I got a 20$ Card for Christmas One Year, And I Bought Kirby's Adventure, Legend Of Zelda, Super Mario Bros.3, And Defend Your Castle.

Then My Dad(Who loves Pac-man) Said He would Add 10$ if I bought Pac-Man. I got Pac-Man and Metroid.

Then I Saved up my Allowance for Two Weeks and Added 20$ And Bought World Of Goo and Super Mario Bros.

Then I Added 20 that I got for raking leaves and Bought Super Metroid And Mario 64.

I Now have 200 Points, And I'm going to Add 1000 So I can Get BitTrip Beat And Another 600 Point Game.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

Male Posts : 345

Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz

PostSubject: Re: Wii's Virtual Console   Wii's Virtual Console I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Whoa. I see now that you're spending your points on cheaper games. I used 4,000 on two 1,500 point games (Sonic 4: Episode 1 and Pokemon Rumble,) and a 1,000 point game (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.) And there aren't a whole lot of 1,500 point games. Yeah, that makes sense. Smile

P.S. You can get Pac-man on Wii Shop Channel? O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii's Virtual Console   Wii's Virtual Console I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii's Virtual Console
Page 1 of 1