We Be Funkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Be Funkeys

HomePortal I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stocking Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

Male Posts : 1593

Humor : yellow triangles, wut

Portal Empty
PostSubject: Portal   Portal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 am

After getting the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device, you go off to solve 20 puzzles that consist of athletic, logical and technological skill in the Aperture Science computer-aided Enrichment Center. With a robotic test monitor watching your every move as you go through the Enrichment Center and praising you for completing a Test Chamber, what will await you at the next one?

Portal is a puzzle game by Valve where you fire Blue and Orange Portals on walls, floors and ceilings to reach the end. Your objective is to activate certain objects by guiding an Energy Pellet to a switch, place Storage Cubes on buttons, dodge and de-activate Sentries, and get through Test Chambers with your Handheld Portal Device. After getting through all Test Chambers, cake awaits you...

Overall, I think the graphics are good, and the gameplay is amazing. You might face a few challenges along the way, but it's really good.

Originality: 9/10
Gameplay: 10/10
Graphics: 9/10
Awesome: 10/10

The game gets a 9/10 overall, which is the best score I have given to something that has been reviewed. It gets the "Official Stamp of Epicness"!
Back to top Go down

Portal
Page 1 of 1