We Be Funkeys


 
HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 *deep breath* HMMMM...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
revvinon
Whisper
Whisper


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Theswampert wrote:
revvinon wrote:
I can't talk to Theswampert any other way since it seems that he ignores me.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait,. whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! How do I ignore you???????


confused confused confused Mad

Umm...for a while there you would always log out of the chatbox. You would ask a question, then log off or ignore the answer.

As for what was happening at RU Funkey between you and imgardien - all he did was ask you to make sure you were behaving properly. I seen you start to take it all the wrong direction after that comment was made. You need to understand that moderators and admins of forums need to have members follow the rules. If something was said that looked like it was going in a direction that we did not want to see, then 1 of us are going to say something. How you decide to interpret what was said - even though it wasn't said in a 'bad' way and probably never was meant to be said in a 'bad' way - it was the way you decided to interpret it and the reason why you seem to feel that someone dislikes you.

In fact, if you were to read what was posted in your 'Have no choice....' topic - imgardien explained what was happening - all he did was ask you to change your behavior and you started accusing him of making a threat. Then you threatened to leave the forum after he did tell you if you didn't change your behavior and keep insisting that you do nothing wrong that you would be banned. With that being said, there was 1 of 2 choices that you could make....start watching what you are posting (behaving properly) or continue to do things 'your way' and eventually get yourself banned. You put a 3rd choice in the equation and decided to 'leave'.

I do not feel it is fair for you to discuss what happened there, here on Lucky(est)'s forum. I have told members that I did not like them bringing what has happened because of their wrong-doings on another forum to mine - or accusing and making a member feel bad on my forum because of what has happened on another forum. I think the same decency and respect should follow here. If you have a problem with something on my forum - leave it there and don't bring or discuss it here or anywhere else where the members that were involved cannot even defend themself. That is just not fair.
Back to top Go down
omega trypticon
Whisper
Whisper


Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-06-29


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 pm

yes and you also spammed by doing this ,
Back to top Go down
revvinon
Whisper
Whisper


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 pm

omega trypticon wrote:
yes and you also spammed by doing this ,

How is it 'spam' when it is on topic?
Back to top Go down
omega trypticon
Whisper
Whisper
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-06-29

Location : dont ask. maybe in WFC multiplayer?
Humor : brute bots like me doesnt no about the meaning of humor.


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:09 pm

on the chat he did lately.
Back to top Go down
revvinon
Whisper
Whisper


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Oh - you are not replying to my post....just above your post about spam....
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy


avatar

Male Posts : 1593
Join date : 2010-06-29

Location : Daten City
Humor : yellow triangles, wut


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Theswampert wrote:
The Advanced Banner :O wrote:
If they didn't like you, they would have banned you.

I already explained why. Please, it looks like you're trying to make me feel bad. Sad
He did not put you down, 090901 was just making his point.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 pm

omega trypticon wrote:
on the chat he did lately.

You mean the Chatbox? Because I don't think that was Spam. It would be one thing if I would always be posting something like "dslanhsdlhdg" on one line, and on the next line, "lahgkldhgasklghaklsdhgtko;asd." But at least when Luckyest has to read the Archives, he has something to read, especially when I put humor into it, sometimes. Anyways, I don't think I was "Spamming" in the Chatbox.

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 pm

EpicFunkey wrote:
Theswampert wrote:
The Advanced Banner :O wrote:
If they didn't like you, they would have banned you.

I already explained why. Please, it looks like you're trying to make me feel bad. Sad
He did not put you down, 090901 was just making his point.

Once again, I explained why. Besides, he was saying things when Revvinon, Imgardien, and my parents dislike me, but the only person that I said disliked me was Imgardien.

Unlike Imgardien, Revvinon is doing her job, which I hold nothing against. It's only occasionally when she messes up. (Ex. When she banned me; it wasn't a very good reason.) Imgardien is the one who's going overboard, plus, it's not only me he dislikes, but he dislikes Sammy even more. I don't get it: wasn't Sammy the Ru Funkey? forum creator? Imgardien gave Sammy a warning for [what at least I would say] no reason at all. And I feel Sammy's pain.

If anybody wants to prove me wrong, that's fine, but I don't want it to be a repeat of 090901's point, because I already explained. pale

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
omega trypticon
Whisper
Whisper
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-06-29

Location : dont ask. maybe in WFC multiplayer?
Humor : brute bots like me doesnt no about the meaning of humor.


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Theswampert wrote:
omega trypticon wrote:
on the chat he did lately.

You mean the Chatbox? Because I don't think that was Spam. It would be one thing if I would always be posting something like "dslanhsdlhdg" on one line, and on the next line, "lahgkldhgasklghaklsdhgtko;asd." But at least when Luckyest has to read the Archives, he has something to read, especially when I put humor into it, sometimes. Anyways, I don't think I was "Spamming" in the Chatbox.

yes but that made me not see any humor of that. you didnt expect me to come here did you?
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:09 pm

omega trypticon wrote:
yes but that made me see any humor of that.

Wait- I don't get what that means. Is it because you don't get most humor? I'm confused.

omega trypticon wrote:
you didnt expect me to come here did you?

No, I didn't, actually. Welcome! Very Happy

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
omega trypticon
Whisper
Whisper
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-06-29

Location : dont ask. maybe in WFC multiplayer?
Humor : brute bots like me doesnt no about the meaning of humor.


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Theswampert wrote:
omega trypticon wrote:
yes but that made me see any humor of that.

Wait- I don't get what that means. Is it because you don't get most humor? I'm confused.

omega trypticon wrote:
you didnt expect me to come here did you?

No, I didn't, actually. Welcome! Very Happy

you dont know me do you?
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:12 pm

You're Neoseeker from Ru Funkey? forums, right? Smile

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
omega trypticon
Whisper
Whisper
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-06-29

Location : dont ask. maybe in WFC multiplayer?
Humor : brute bots like me doesnt no about the meaning of humor.


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Theswampert wrote:
You're Neoseeker from Ru Funkey? forums, right? Smile

and what if i am?
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 pm

You are, I know it! Very Happy




P.S. This is my 200th post!!! cheers cheers cheers

-------------------------------------


Last edited by Theswampert on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 200th post! :D)
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Theswampert wrote:
You are, I know it! Very Happy




P.S. This is my 200th post!!! cheers cheers cheers

Congrats; You are now an ULTRA FUNKEY!

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
revvinon
Whisper
Whisper


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Theswampert wrote:

Once again, I explained why. Besides, he was saying things when Revvinon, Imgardien, and my parents dislike me, but the only person that I said disliked me was Imgardien.

Unlike Imgardien, Revvinon is doing her job, which I hold nothing against. It's only occasionally when she messes up. (Ex. When she banned me; it wasn't a very good reason.) Imgardien is the one who's going overboard, plus, it's not only me he dislikes, but he dislikes Sammy even more. I don't get it: wasn't Sammy the Ru Funkey? forum creator? Imgardien gave Sammy a warning for [what at least I would say] no reason at all. And I feel Sammy's pain.

If anybody wants to prove me wrong, that's fine, but I don't want it to be a repeat of 090901's point, because I already explained. pale

You don't even have a clue as to the whole extent of WHY Sammy got his warning - and you fight that battle you know nothing about.

He used language we don't appreciate and on a newer members topic, so we changed it to something not as harsh. He wanted to keep changing that post and ignored us (that's right - us - admin and mods) so he got a warning for it. Even if Sammy is the forum creator - does it give him a special right to do and say what he pleases? No. He still needs to follow the rules and the rules are in black and white and are the rules that he started on the forum - which I had to add to because some just don't understand rules and try everything to get around them - "it doesn't say that in the rules" attitude. MANNERS - that is what it all comes down to. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you.
Back to top Go down
Stocking Anarchy


avatar

Male Posts : 1593
Join date : 2010-06-29

Location : Daten City
Humor : yellow triangles, wut


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:13 am

Theswampert wrote:
Unlike Imgardien, Revvinon is doing her job, which I hold nothing against. It's only occasionally when she messes up. (Ex. When she banned me; it wasn't a very good reason.) Imgardien is the one who's going overboard
imgardien is doing the job, please do not make false accusations against the moderators.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:17 pm

revvinon wrote:
Theswampert wrote:

Once again, I explained why. Besides, he was saying things when Revvinon, Imgardien, and my parents dislike me, but the only person that I said disliked me was Imgardien.

Unlike Imgardien, Revvinon is doing her job, which I hold nothing against. It's only occasionally when she messes up. (Ex. When she banned me; it wasn't a very good reason.) Imgardien is the one who's going overboard, plus, it's not only me he dislikes, but he dislikes Sammy even more. I don't get it: wasn't Sammy the Ru Funkey? forum creator? Imgardien gave Sammy a warning for [what at least I would say] no reason at all. And I feel Sammy's pain.

If anybody wants to prove me wrong, that's fine, but I don't want it to be a repeat of 090901's point, because I already explained. pale

You don't even have a clue as to the whole extent of WHY Sammy got his warning - and you fight that battle you know nothing about.

He used language we don't appreciate and on a newer members topic, so we changed it to something not as harsh. He wanted to keep changing that post and ignored us (that's right - us - admin and mods) so he got a warning for it. Even if Sammy is the forum creator - does it give him a special right to do and say what he pleases? No. He still needs to follow the rules and the rules are in black and white and are the rules that he started on the forum - which I had to add to because some just don't understand rules and try everything to get around them - "it doesn't say that in the rules" attitude. MANNERS - that is what it all comes down to. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you.
Oh, well, I'm sorry. No, really, I am. All he told me why he had a warning was because of this:

Imgardien wrote:
Sammy wrote:
i dont like adventure time
Saying "i don't like adventure time" is wrong and innapropriate. You have earned yourself a warning.

If that's true, then Imgardien was not so clear as to that or Sammy was leaving something out. You shouldn't embarass Sammy like that. He's never offended anyone but you moderators, and it's not nice to put him on a 'Wall of Shame' in front of everyone. I felt the same way when Imgardien said in front of EVERYONE "I will give you another warning, Theswampert. Mad " Or something like that, because I was mad at Imgardien for trying to make me look bad in front of everyone, so I didn't bother to read the whole thing.

Come on, don't you see? Both of you are embarassing us in front of EVERYONE, and I especially- I didn't want to use this word but I will- HATE it. Please stop. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
omega trypticon
Whisper
Whisper
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-06-29

Location : dont ask. maybe in WFC multiplayer?
Humor : brute bots like me doesnt no about the meaning of humor.


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:53 pm

just say its not a favorite of mine or dont reply to it.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Well, no, it wasn't mean at all. It was his personal opinion, and it wasn't offending anyone (but maybe Imgardien? scratch ) .

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
revvinon
Whisper
Whisper


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 pm

You know, we keep trying to stop the arguement but it's the people that keep it going. I see you saying 'little things' around - on the forums and the chatboxes (yes, I said chatboxes). You want to accuse others for puttting people on a 'wall of shame' when I recall all those (you included) who felt it is necessary to have all forum members know who are the 'troublemakers' and I see you and others that do that. I wish you could understand that when we PM - Private Message a person - it is just that. A message meant just for that person. If we are asking you to stop doing something which we feel is not following the rules, just listen and stop doing it. Case closed. You don't need to keep 'calling us out' and saying stuff about us in the forum, other forums, chatbox or other chatboxes.

Think about how it makes you feel when you think people are doing that to you - how do you think it makes us feel? Once you stop doing the same thing you are trying to accuse us ofdoing - embarrassing you - then it can stop.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 pm

revvinon wrote:
You know, we keep trying to stop the arguement but it's the people that keep it going. I see you saying 'little things' around - on the forums and the chatboxes (yes, I said chatboxes). You want to accuse others for puttting people on a 'wall of shame' when I recall all those (you included) who felt it is necessary to have all forum members know who are the 'troublemakers' and I see you and others that do that. I wish you could understand that when we PM - Private Message a person - it is just that. A message meant just for that person. If we are asking you to stop doing something which we feel is not following the rules, just listen and stop doing it. Case closed. You don't need to keep 'calling us out' and saying stuff about us in the forum, other forums, chatbox or other chatboxes.

Think about how it makes you feel when you think people are doing that to you - how do you think it makes us feel? Once you stop doing the same thing you are trying to accuse us ofdoing - embarrassing you - then it can stop.

revvinon? I apologize, but could you please keep this conversation in a PM? This topic will Now be locked.

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   

Back to top Go down
 
*deep breath* HMMMM...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» DEEP HAVEN-DJ Man-X feat. Don-E-All Over Again
» Deep Rybka 4 v Armageddon 1.0 Test blitz 10"m
» Deep Olmos Tests
» 1500 Dreadz Deep Strike and Psykers
» Hold Your Breath Game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Be Funkeys :: Forum Stuff :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: