We Be Funkeys


 
HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 *deep breath* HMMMM...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Yo. I give you a funkey welcome to the forums! Why the long face?

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

I PM'd you. Notice I haven't been on the 'RU Funkey? forums' lately?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 am

Hi Theswampert, welcome to the forums. Why are you depressed?
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Whisper
Whisper
avatar

Male Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-02-27

Location : on planet earth
Humor : I RULE THE FORUM AND I DONT RULE THE FORUM at the same time


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 am

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:57 pm

ShadowLugia wrote:
Hi Theswampert, welcome to the forums. Why are you depressed?

Didn't you get banned? Neutral Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:57 pm

EpicFunkey is not banned on any site that I know Of. He went back to RU Funkey, and visits here too.

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 pm

I did want to ask him only. You'll see what I mean when I PM you, Lucky102.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 pm

But I can't believe Imgardien strongly dislikes me!! Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 am

How?
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:27 am

Theswampert wrote:
But I can't believe Imgardien strongly dislikes me!! Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad

I don't want to believe that, but it's actually starting to seem like it..

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Luckyest wrote:
Theswampert wrote:
But I can't believe Imgardien strongly dislikes me!! Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad

I don't want to believe that, but it's actually starting to seem like it..

AHA!!! cheers This is AWESOME!! If only we could say that to Imgardien, but I bet we shouldn't... Neutral

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
revvinon
Whisper
Whisper


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Theswampert wrote:
Luckyest wrote:
Theswampert wrote:
But I can't believe Imgardien strongly dislikes me!! Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad

I don't want to believe that, but it's actually starting to seem like it..

AHA!!! cheers This is AWESOME!! If only we could say that to Imgardien, but I bet we shouldn't... Neutral

First of all, Theswampert - you are wrong with your assumptions. Imgardien doesn't 'dislike' you. In fact, neither imgardien or I dislike you. I tried to tell you that in the chatbox but of course you left because I was there. You made a comment the other day in the chatbox on RU Funkey about your parents strongly disliking you and I told you that it isn't the child they dislike - but the behavior. That is all we are trying to do on the forum - change the behavior we see.

I am sorry Lucky(est) about talking about this here but it since it is being talked about here....I thought I would add my 2 cents on that topic since I can't talk to Theswampert any other way since it seems that he ignores me.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:40 am

Very wise words, revvinon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:03 am

revvinon wrote:



I am sorry Lucky(est) about talking about this here but it since it is being talked about here.....

No,No, It's fine. At least we got it straightened out.

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:02 pm

revvinon wrote:
I can't talk to Theswampert any other way since it seems that he ignores me.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait,. whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! How do I ignore you???????


confused confused confused Mad

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:22 pm

revvinon wrote:
Theswampert wrote:
Luckyest wrote:
Theswampert wrote:
But I can't believe Imgardien strongly dislikes me!! Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad

I don't want to believe that, but it's actually starting to seem like it..

AHA!!! cheers This is AWESOME!! If only we could say that to Imgardien, but I bet we shouldn't... Neutral

First of all, Theswampert - you are wrong with your assumptions. Imgardien doesn't 'dislike' you. In fact, neither imgardien or I dislike you. I tried to tell you that in the chatbox but of course you left because I was there. You made a comment the other day in the chatbox on RU Funkey about your parents strongly disliking you
If the mods disliked you, they would have IP banned you.
If your parents disliked you, why would they provide you food, give you a bed and a house to live in.
Back to top Go down
Lucky102


avatar

Male Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-01-03

Location : Below the Forums
Humor : I repeat things for Emphasis. EMPHASIS!


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:36 pm

The Advanced Banner :O wrote:
revvinon wrote:
Theswampert wrote:
Luckyest wrote:
Theswampert wrote:
But I can't believe Imgardien strongly dislikes me!! Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad

I don't want to believe that, but it's actually starting to seem like it..

AHA!!! cheers This is AWESOME!! If only we could say that to Imgardien, but I bet we shouldn't... Neutral

First of all, Theswampert - you are wrong with your assumptions. Imgardien doesn't 'dislike' you. In fact, neither imgardien or I dislike you. I tried to tell you that in the chatbox but of course you left because I was there. You made a comment the other day in the chatbox on RU Funkey about your parents strongly disliking you
If the mods disliked you, they would have IP banned you.
If your parents disliked you, why would they provide you food, give you a bed and a house to live in.

Excellent point.

-------------------------------------
Check Out My App Review Site:
http://applelabs.blogspot.com/

NEW REVIEW!- Angry Birds!
---------------------------------------------------------

I made this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAKYVMY-Aw

"You have to trust to be betrayed"
"It Doesn't take the most powerful forces on earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will.. of a single man.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 pm

The Advanced Banner :O wrote:
If the mods disliked you, they would have IP banned you.

Are you trying to put me down?? Sad Imgardien is trying to get me to break down so that some people can actually believe he has a reason for banning me. Imgardien isn't being his regular self, that's what I know.

And no, I never said that Revvinon dislikes me. I only said that Imgardien dislikes me, not anyone else, and not my parents, either. They've just been acting different lately.
Luckyest wrote:
Excellent Point

Sad Sad Sad Sad I think 090901 is trying to put me down. Or maybe he's being ridiculous. Look, as I see it, it seems that you like to go with whatever some people say. So far in this topic, you've agreed with everyone's point, while 090901's oint and mine were sort of opposite. May I ask that you stick with one topic/point, because I'm starting to get confused. pale

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:32 am

Theswampert wrote:
The Advanced Banner :O wrote:
If the mods disliked you, they would have IP banned you.

Are you trying to put me down?? Sad Imgardien is trying to get me to break down so that some people can actually believe he has a reason for banning me. Imgardien isn't being his regular self, that's what I know.
If I was trying to put u down, I would have put "The mods are mostly like going to ban you."
All I said was, If they didn't like you, they would have banned you.

Teh Advanced Banner is now outta of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Theswampert


avatar

Male Posts : 345
Join date : 2010-03-29

Location : Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Humor : A book never written: Under the Bleachers. By: Seymour Butz


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Man, I hope Luckyest doesn't start agreeing with 090901, because if you ask me, I think he's trying to get me in trouble, because why in the world would he delete hi account just for this? I explained to him why Imgardien hadn't banned me, yet, but I'm not sure if he listened, because he repeated himself.

The Advanced Banner :O wrote:
If they didn't like you, they would have banned you.

I already explained why. Please, it looks like you're trying to make me feel bad. Sad

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
omega trypticon
Whisper
Whisper
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-06-29

Location : dont ask. maybe in WFC multiplayer?
Humor : brute bots like me doesnt no about the meaning of humor.


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:30 pm

ya'll gonna raise against me???
Back to top Go down
revvinon
Whisper
Whisper


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Theswampert wrote:
revvinon wrote:
I can't talk to Theswampert any other way since it seems that he ignores me.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait,. whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! How do I ignore you???????


confused confused confused Mad

Umm...for a while there you would always log out of the chatbox. You would ask a question, then log off or ignore the answer.

As for what was happening at RU Funkey between you and imgardien - all he did was ask you to make sure you were behaving properly. I seen you start to take it all the wrong direction after that comment was made. You need to understand that moderators and admins of forums need to have members follow the rules. If something was said that looked like it was going in a direction that we did not want to see, then 1 of us are going to say something. How you decide to interpret what was said - even though it wasn't said in a 'bad' way and probably never was meant to be said in a 'bad' way - it was the way you decided to interpret it and the reason why you seem to feel that someone dislikes you.

In fact, if you were to read what was posted in your 'Have no choice....' topic - imgardien explained what was happening - all he did was ask you to change your behavior and you started accusing him of making a threat. Then you threatened to leave the forum after he did tell you if you didn't change your behavior and keep insisting that you do nothing wrong that you would be banned. With that being said, there was 1 of 2 choices that you could make....start watching what you are posting (behaving properly) or continue to do things 'your way' and eventually get yourself banned. You put a 3rd choice in the equation and decided to 'leave'.

I do not feel it is fair for you to discuss what happened there, here on Lucky(est)'s forum. I have told members that I did not like them bringing what has happened because of their wrong-doings on another forum to mine - or accusing and making a member feel bad on my forum because of what has happened on another forum. I think the same decency and respect should follow here. If you have a problem with something on my forum - leave it there and don't bring or discuss it here or anywhere else where the members that were involved cannot even defend themself. That is just not fair.
Back to top Go down
omega trypticon
Whisper
Whisper
avatar

Male Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-06-29

Location : dont ask. maybe in WFC multiplayer?
Humor : brute bots like me doesnt no about the meaning of humor.


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 pm

yes and you also spammed by doing this ,
Back to top Go down
revvinon
Whisper
Whisper


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04


PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 pm

omega trypticon wrote:
yes and you also spammed by doing this ,

How is it 'spam' when it is on topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *deep breath* HMMMM...   

Back to top Go down
 
*deep breath* HMMMM...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 1500 Dreadz Deep Strike and Psykers
» Hold Your Breath Game
» Question: Deep Strike or Drive?
» Strelka 5.5 - Deep Rybka 4.1
» Deep Saros Test!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Be Funkeys :: Forum Stuff :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: